- Report to VP of sales on all technical matters related to clients and external stakeholders as per weekly schedule
- Offer guidance and coaching to new and existing employees on Company implementation and project management “Best Practices”
- Organize and conduct regular team meetings to gain visibility and an understanding of operational issues related to delivery of Company solutions
- Prepare reports and recommendations to GM, VP of Sales on status of key organizational KPIs. (Key Performance Indicators)
- Responsible for day to day customer and delivery of Company solutions
- Coordinate and share knowledge, as well as, offer assistance to other members of the Implementation Services team to resolve technical issues
- Assist Client with the installation of Company software as warranted.
- Facilitate the entire Implementation testing process of the Client as warranted
- Identify, prioritize and build improvement solutions for new requirements and/or current processes by working cross-functionally within the business unit and various internal/external departments
- Manage KPIs and drive the organization to stay on track and meet deliverable according to plan
- Lead all assigned projects from beginning to end: defining objectives; gaining stakeholders’ commitment; business requirement gathering; plan all tasks including resources, work schedules, milestones and deadlines; devise a communication plan; execute, monitor and control the project; and close out of the project.
- Responsible for helping sales team to drive deal negotiation and closure.
- Identify and define growth opportunities in the market for the business
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to execute product entry and optimization as required
- Serve as technical point of contact during the Implementation phase as required
- Provide reports and status updates of activities using existing PM practices and tools integral to a client’s project
- Create and coordinate Client’s Software delivery plan with Trading Partner Specialist and Integration Teams
- Assist Client with creating and sending both test transactions and bar-code labels as warranted
- Analyze transaction test results and provide the Client instructions to fulfill requirements
- Work with other departments to achieve high 100% of total Client satisfaction as per established KPIs
- Recognize and respond to the individual needs of Clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Ability to recognize and communicate software and mapping issues to Sales, Development, Integration and Trading Partner Specialist teams
- Superior leadership and communications skills required: strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Cross-Functional skills and ability to manage in a Matrix Environment
- Project Management Principles and Experience (PMP knowledge an asset)
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, focused, disciplined and organized with a high propensity for detail
- Experienced in conflict resolution
- Enjoys a fast paced, innovative and demanding environment
- Possess a good understanding of analytics and a technical acumen
- Team player and thrives in a collaborative environment
- 5-7 years of executing software delivery plans
- Minimum 4-5 years project management experience
- 3-4 years in managing and working with cross functional teams in North America
- Experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's Degree or track record of Continuing Education with a recognized Educational Institution
MUST HAVE A STRONG ERP BACKGROUND
Compensation is discussed with qualified candidates.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -