RESIDENT MANAGER COUPLE
When you see an opportunity to make things better, do you seize it? Vertica Resident Services is a company driven to change the way people think about apartment living. We are always interested in meeting people who have the drive to help us create a new level of customer service in the resident services market.
If your goal is to provide exceptional customer service and work for an industry leader then apply now to join the Vertica Resident Services Team.
We are currently seeking a Superintendent Couple for one of our residential buildings in Brampton (6 Silver Maple Court). This position would require a two-person team where the individuals live onsite in an apartment that is provided and are available for on call and after hours emergencies.
This position is essential to the successful operation of a residential building and is responsible for:
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns.
- Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience.
Management and Administration:
- Complete rent collection and record all transactions.
- Utilize the property management system to record transactions and run various operating reports.
- Serve all legal documentation.
Marketing and Leasing:
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers or walk-ins.
- Conduct viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents.
- Complete background checks, order credit checks, complete and execute the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum forms.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all maintenance systems (pumps, emergency generators, HVAC, boilers, chillers, swimming pools, sprinklers, etc.).
- Complete maintenance repairs on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction and safety (within 24 – 48 hours).
- Complete general maintenance in parking garages and lots, mechanical rooms, rooftops and other common areas.
- Complete minor suite renovations or upgrade work including painting and general carpentry.
- Coordinate month-end duties and responsibilities, including suite pre-inspection, and scheduling of contractors and staff for turnover of suites.
- Supervise staff, service providers and contractors and oversee quality of work performed. Be responsible for opening and locking suite doors for
- Perform cleaning duties according to established standards and frequencies when support staff are not on duty.
Successful candidates will have a service-oriented approach, excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of building maintenance systems, painting and carpentry skills, and the ability to work flexible hours. We offer a competitive compensation package including accommodation and benefits.
Please note that our internal name for this role is Resident Manager Couple.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume via e-mail at: careers @vertica.ca or by fax at: 416-552-6111. Please indicate the position you are applying for along with the location in the subject line.
Property management company Vertica Resident Services offers suites for rent in Edmonton, Calgary, Brampton, Montreal, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Ottawa, Toronto and North York
Vertica is about always working towards raising the bar on service for our residents. It's about continually taking important things like how we serve our customers, how we conduct our business and the quality of our rental properties to new heights.