When you see an opportunity to make things better, do you seize it? Vertica Resident Services is a Property Management company driven to change the way people think about apartment living. We are always interested in meeting people who have the drive to help us create a new level of customer service in the resident services market.
If your goal is to provide exceptional customer service and work for an industry leader then apply now to join the Vertica Resident Services Team.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Apartment Rental Agent for our residential building in Edmonton. Candidates must have flexible working hours and be available evenings and weekends. The primary function of the Apartment Rental Agent is to professionally qualify prospective residents and follow-up with them for the ultimate purpose of renting suites. In fulfilling this function, as a front line employee, it is imperative that the Apartment Rental Agent provide both existing and potential residents with a superior level of service.
- Sales experience a requirement
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery.
- Post Secondary education preferred.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense.
- Self starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility.
All interested individuals are invited to forward their resume via e-mail at careers @ vertica.ca or via fax at 416-552-6111 with Apartment Rental Agent as the subject of your email.
Please note that our internal job title for this role is Leasing Consultant.
Property management company Vertica Resident Services offers suites for rent in Edmonton, Calgary, Brampton, Montreal, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Ottawa, Toronto and North York
Vertica is about always working towards raising the bar on service for our residents. It's about continually taking important things like how we serve our customers, how we conduct our business and the quality of our rental properties to new heights.