Vertex Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Poorly managed company on the environmental side. Too many managers
Environmental consultant (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABApril 28, 2016
Pros: Company truck
Cons: Too many managers
Huge lack of support and trust. Upper managers cater to inexperienced workers with professional designation over very experienced people.
Great company & great staff
QA/QC Administrator (Site Position) (Current Employee), Christina LakeOctober 5, 2015
I've only been with Vertex a short time, but have enjoyed it. Unfortunately, no new contracts are coming up.
I have enjoyed working in QA/QC Turnover division, as it has expanded my knowledge and will hopefully expand my opportunities for employment.
same as reveiw i cant tell you what i dont know
class 2 forklift op (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 5, 2015
Pros: they fired the pm
Cons: havent worked there for a while
miss managed when I was there I worked by the hour iwas just a worker there was way to much management I wouid go back under new managment
Productive and fun work place
Distribution Analyst (Current Employee), Markham, ONJuly 23, 2013
I currently work in a call center, answering inbound calls and email inquiries regarding forms, applications and processes to deliver fast and reliable customer service and ensure proper privacy/security procedures are followed involving personal and confidential information. I also manage our team coach phone, troubleshooting and supporting team of 10-15 staff. I have a wonderful group of coworkers I get to work with everyday and who make the job so enjoyable.
decent place to work, good money
Contractor (Former Employee), conklin, abNovember 18, 2014
good work environment, ability to work with minimal supervision. They provide excellent vehicles and all equipment required for the job scope.
Fast-paced Customer Driven Enviroment
Distribution Generation Agent (Current Employee), Markham, OntarioJuly 1, 2013
Working for Vertex is a rewarding experience in the sence where your helping customers and making a difference on daily basis. Working amongst great people makes the work enviroment very pleasant. The most difficult part of the job is when you are unable to meet the customers needs and they are displeased. The Job have taught me to go above and beyond and excel higher than expected in my current roll.
safe clean company
insulator (Current Employee), Peace River, ABNovember 4, 2014
Pros: weekly payday
Cons: poor cummunication
A typical day of work was me working my butt off working inside of the mill insulation repairs fabricationg re insulation
Always enjoy working with my co-workers.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 3, 2014
-Clean and maintain lunch rooms, help pick and deliver materials, spot when needed.