Vertex

Vertex Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Distribution Analyst (Current Employee), Markham, ONJuly 23, 2013
I currently work in a call center, answering inbound calls and email inquiries regarding forms, applications and processes to deliver fast and reliable customer service and ensure proper privacy/security procedures are followed involving personal and confidential information. I also manage our team coach phone, troubleshooting and supporting team of – more... 10-15 staff. I have a wonderful group of coworkers I get to work with everyday and who make the job so enjoyable. – less
Fast-paced Customer Driven Enviroment
Distribution Generation Agent (Current Employee), Markham, OntarioJuly 1, 2013
Working for Vertex is a rewarding experience in the sence where your helping customers and making a difference on daily basis. Working amongst great people makes the work enviroment very pleasant. The most difficult part of the job is when you are unable to meet the customers needs and they are displeased. The Job have taught me to go above and beyond – more... and excel higher than expected in my current roll. – less
Friendly environment
Desktop Support - Contractor, Experis (Former Employee), Smithfield, PAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: non
Enjoyed working at Vertex. People were great, and environment was fun and friendly.
Good place to work until layoff
Draftsman/Designer (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: layoff
I liked working for the company, it was a great place to work with challenging job assignments.
The staff was very courteous i only dealt with them sparcely being that i worked in Fresh Direct, Other than minor glitchs im greatful.
Picker (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: missing pay on checks and communication with vertex
I arrived at fresh direct on my shifts on time and prepared. I dealt with the managers there often so I considered them my managers and I was blessed enough to receive a recommendation from a manager who later on moved on to a different job. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with being that they were Spanish I started to learn Spanish – more... to join the culture. – less
I enjoyed working with the team.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 5, 2014
On an average day we would assist callers with questions about their gas bill and set up arrangements if needed. The company was based out of Georgia so there are different plans customers may be elgible for based off of their credit. We would discuss these plan options with the customers. We processed payments for their bills and checked their gas – more... consumption for accuracy.

I learned Georgia's way of distributing their gas.

I worked with a great team. We helped each other through difficult work related issues to better assist the customers.

The hardest part of the job was having to deal with emotional people who simply couldn't afford the gas during the colder months.

I enjoyed working with the team. They taught me a lot in a short period of time. – less
Great job place
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2014
Pros: free pizza or other lunch bought by manager
Cons: more flexibility with schedule
Needed more flexibility with schedule.
Benefits were a bit on high side
Hourly wage could be higher to start

Some Customers would be rude when they heard the deposit amount
I learned to mutli-task with several software
Co-workers were polite
Hardest part of job was telling a customer they were not eligible to receive gas from this company.

Pitch-ins – more... were the most enjoyable time I had there – less
nice, and easy to learn
call centre (Current Employee), Delhi, DLApril 27, 2014
good company, i learned very much. all employee behaviour was very good
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Smithfield, PAApril 10, 2014
Pros: pay, overtime, close to home
Cons: management
Enjoyed my day answering the phones and helping customers with their questions and problems. Problems when Columbia Gas outsources to Vertex, an English Call Center company. Their management skills were about # not people.
Productive and fun place to work
Social Services Customer Advisor (Former Employee), Inverness, SCTApril 7, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: wage
Working within a team dealing with Penalty Charge Notice Representations.
no job security
Sr.Business Associate (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 25, 2014
Nice company to work at that time, however no job security....
Productive, fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), LiverpoolMarch 13, 2014
Pros: short hours
Cons: late ends
I enjoyed everyday i worked for vertex as each day was different when dealing with a wide range of customers. I enjoyed when i was given more responsibility when i was helping new starters learn the phones and help them with any questions they may have, I also helped out around the office helping them with spreadsheets etc.
fun workplace, suitable hours
call centre advisor (Former Employee), liverpoolMarch 5, 2014
Pros: hours ok and weekends on a fair rota! fun to work in.
Cons: not full term contract.
fun to work in, was taking and placing orders by telephone throughout the day, job wasn't hard at all to do. wasn't full time contract.
Busy work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Smithfield, PAFebruary 23, 2014
Taking customer phone calls to place new connections or disconnections. Reviewing customer's billing inquiries.
working with bleach can be sickning
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Dupo, ILFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: good hr. brakes
Cons: short breaks
I have learned to work in a quick pace with good team workers. The hardest part is trying to get a open job available. The enjoyable part of working is the exciting feeling of working and knowing your going to get paid garenteed.
warm and polite colleagues
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 17, 2014
no grave yard shifts , though it was a UK process..that's the best part.
I enjoyed the work environment during the time I worked here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Smithfield, PAJanuary 14, 2014
A typical day at this job was taking phone calls all day, and answering any/all of the customer questions regarding their billing. Also scheduled appointments for new services or disconnection of services. All of my co-workers were very easy to get along with and outgoing.
Was ok to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: got 4 12 hr shifts
Cons: to far out to go into town for lunch
Answered phones. loved my co-workers. The hardest part was dealing with people who were upset and yelling, swearing etc...
Great Place to work, exciting and fulfilling
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Smithfield, PAJanuary 1, 2014
Everyone is courteous and uplifting. A typical day consists of taking calls, answering questions, placing orders, billings, payment processing etc. Management has an open door to any issues or concerns.
Never knew where hours were coming from
Customer Service Adviser (Former Employee), KirkbyNovember 18, 2013
Pros: relaxed place to be
Cons: none job security
working for a recruitment agency constantly, meaning job was never secure, while working was trained to a high standard

1 2 3