Project Manager-Land Services
Vertex Professional Services (Vertex) is currently looking for an experienced project manager in our land services division to join our team in our Sherwood Park, AB office. The successful candidate must be detail oriented with relevant experience and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Project Management – single point of contact for clients, field staff and surveyors
- Coordination of the surface acquisitions for client’s projects in Central and Southern Alberta
- Responsible for the training and supervision of office and field staff
- Lead participation in “Problem Solving” meetings between clients, landowners and other stakeholders
- Obtain through negotiations, Right of Way and Surface lease acquisitions
- Initiate contact with landowners to acquire survey consent for Pipeline Right of Ways or Surface Leases
- Obtain through negotiations with landowners, Right of Way and Surface Lease acquisitions
- Prepare documentation and settle damage claims with landowners through negotiation
- Prepare documentation and settle rental reviews with landowners
- Minimum 5 years combined project manager / land agent experience
- Valid Land Agent license
- Ability to travel, must possess valid driver’s license.
- Legal authorization to work in Canada
- Competent computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and iLand
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working, open and honest personality
The ideal candidate will be based out of our Sherwood Park Office.
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.