Combined On Site Medical & Safety Consultants
Emergency Medical Technologist
Vertex is currently seeking a Registered Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to assist with operations at our main office in Sherwood Park.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and inspect vehicle and medical equipment
- Assist in inventory management
- Assist management with various duties
- Ensure all paperwork is completed, organized, and submitted
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures
- Provide New Hire orientations
- Be available to assist in field activities if and when required.
- Provide medical care for sick or injured workers on the worksite as per scope of practice
- Office hours -8:00a.m. - 17:00hrs.
- Licensed with the Alberta College of Paramedics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license (must provide driver’s abstract)
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry as it applies to medical company operations is an asset
- H2S Alive
- ACP Registration
- CPR HCP
- All relevant original certificates must be provided upon interview
This position will be short – term 3-4 weeks, however could develop into fulltime position after a full review.
Interested candidates are invited to a forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.