Vertex Professional Services (Vertex) is currently looking for an energetic Safety Administration Assistant to assist our executive team in our Sherwood Park, AB office. The successful candidate must be detail oriented with relevant experience in office administration and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- General office responsibilities, answering phones, administration.
- Responsible to work with our accounting, corporate controller and administration team on:
Time entry and inputting job costs;
Invoicing for peace safety services;
Running reports regarding job related costs;
- Establish invoicing procedures for the Peace Safety Services group in conjunction with the Corporate Controller;
- Work as member of safety services team to provide administrative support to training, air and medical services in regards to reporting, safety ticket tracking and creation, field reporting, and general duties as assigned;
- Assist with administrative duties as required in all divisions in Peace Region including land, environmental and safety services;
- Any other duties assigned;
- Post Secondary education is an asset
- Must be strongly proficient in MS Word and Excel spread sheet
- Experienced in generating and editing reports
- Office Administration and Safety experience considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
The ideal candidate will be based out of our Sherwood Park Office.
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.