With these two words, Vertex makes the promise that they not only have all of the resources required to satisfy a customer’s needs, but also the skill to do so with the best possible results. We encourage our employees to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
Vertex Professional Services Ltd. is currently looking for an energetic Land Administrator to assist our Fort St. John office. The successful candidate must be detail oriented with relevant experience in and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment. This is a great opportunity for someone with professional experience in a realty or legal office to switch industries into the Oil and Gas industry.
Specific Responsibilities of the Position
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and compile applications for OGC Submission including Well
Authorization Permits, Kermit Pipeline and Facility Applications, Section 14’s, Section 8’s and Section 9’s
- Compile necessary forms for Forestry and Range Tenure holders
- Update and complete C&N Line Lists and Status Sheets
- Request all necessary Third Party agreements including road use, crossings and proximities
- Update and prepare Third Party Line Lists
- Maintain project Line Lists and database
- Compile Construction Packages for Approved Projects
- Generation of professional land documentation and various forms of contracts
- Quality assurance and quality control of all documentation and deliverables
- Title review and registration of various interests in land
- Maintenance of information and tracking systems
- Work with project managers, land agents, land administrators and clients as required
Education and Experience
- Two (2) plus years of Land Administration experience preferred or three (3) to five (5) years in a professional office dealing with realty / legal documents
- Completed post-secondary education is preferred
- Agricultural background an asset
- Willingness to learn, hardworking and honest
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position will be based out of our Fort St. John, BC Office.
Vertex offers Competitive salary - Benefit package - Training and Development - Growth Opportunities - Potential Career Opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in an exciting and fast paced environment, then we invite you to forward your resume, in confidence, by email.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Vertex is a diversified company that provides solutions primarily to the growing Energy, resources, and many other sectors and projects throughout Western Canada, North Dakota and internationally. Vertex provides land, environmental and safety services, building systems, industrial insulation, scaffolding, well site accommodations and waste management services, to name just a few. Vertex’s service offering continues to grow to serve our client’s requirements.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides an environment where people thrive. Opportunities and career changes come from within our growing divisions and from one division to another. From recent graduates to professionals with many years of experience, Vertex’s entrepreneurial culture of success welcomes all. Vertex is a team environment where individuals as team members are encouraged to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. Vertex’s family values promote a culture of flexibility and encourage a good work/life balance.