Vertex is currently seeking a Registered Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to assist with operations at our main office in Sherwood Park.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and inspect vehicle and medical equipment
- Assist in inventory management
- Assist management with various duties
- Ensure all paperwork is completed, organized, and submitted
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures
- Provide New Hire orientations
- Be available to assist in field activities if and when required.
- Provide medical care for sick or injured workers on the worksite as per scope of practice
- Office hours -8:00a.m. - 17:00hrs.
- Licensed with the Alberta College of Paramedics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license (must provide driver’s abstract)
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry as it applies to medical company operations is an asset
- H2S Alive
- ACP Registration
- CPR HCP
- All relevant original certificates must be provided upon interview
This position will be based out of our Sherwood Park, AB location and will consist of fulltime hours.
Interested candidates are invited to a forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.