Emergency Medical Responder/Technician
Vertex is currently seeking a Registered Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and inspect vehicle and medical equipment
- Assist in inventory management
- Assist management with various duties
- Ensure all paperwork is completed, organized, and submitted
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures
- Provide New Hire orientations
- Be available to assist in field activities if and when required.
- Provide medical care for sick or injured workers on the worksite as per scope of practice
- Enjoys working in camps and foe extended periods of time
· Registered with ACP
- Licensed with the Alberta College of Paramedics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license (must provide driver’s abstract)
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry as it applies to medical company operations is an asset
- All relevant original certificates must be provided upon interview
Interested candidates are invited to a forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.