Administration Billing Clerk
Vertex Professional Services (Vertex) is currently looking for an energetic Administration Billing Clerk to assist our team of professionals in our Environmental Department in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate must be someone with relevant experience in office administration and basic accounting experience along with enjoys working and supporting in a team environment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate between the accounting and environmental departments to set up files, client billing mandates, and invoices preparation
- Generate various reports, both routine and adhoc
- Establish and maintain effective communication with other billing administrators to apply best practices across functions
- Assist accounts receivable with invoices, tracking, and follow-ups
- Assist department with report preparation, data entry, and software updates
- Good knowledge of basic accounting and invoicing processes
- Post Secondary education is an asset
- Must be strongly proficient in MS Word and Excel spread sheet
- Experienced in generating and editing reports
- Entry level or billings experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
The ideal candidate will be based out of our Calgary Office.
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence .
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.