With these two words, Vertex makes the promise that they not only have all of the resources required to satisfy a customer’s needs, but also the skill to do so with the best possible results. We encourage our employees to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
Site Administrative Assistant
Vertex Resource Services Ltd. is currently looking for an energetic Site Administrative Assistant to assist our Project Manager on site in Cold Lake, AB. The successful candidate must be detail oriented with relevant experience in site administration and a desire to work in a fast paced team environment
Specific Responsibilities of the Position
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Greet/assist all clients/visitors
- Maintain and submit employee timesheets on a regular basis
- Answer multi line phone
- Receive mail and courier packages and properly disperse to the appropriate person
- Forward mail and courier packages to the appropriate destination
- Maintenance of office supplies
- Maintain reception area
- Other task assigned by the Supervisor
Education and Experience
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Must be strongly proficient in MS Word and Excel spread sheet
- Experienced in generating and editing reports
- Entry level business experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
The position will be based on site in Cold Lake, AB
Vertex offers Competitive salary - Benefit package - Training and Development - Growth Opportunities - Potential Career Opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in an exciting and fast paced environment, then we invite you to forward your resume, in confidence, by email.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Vertex is a diversified company that provides solutions primarily to the growing Energy, resources, and many other sectors and projects throughout Western Canada, North Dakota and internationally. Vertex provides land, environmental and safety services, building systems, industrial insulation, scaffolding, well site accommodations and waste management services, to name just a few. Vertex’s service offering continues to grow to serve our client’s requirements.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides an environment where people thrive. Opportunities and career changes come from within our growing divisions and from one division to another. From recent graduates to professionals with many years of experience, Vertex’s entrepreneurial culture of success welcomes all. Vertex is a team environment where individuals as team members are encouraged to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. Vertex’s family values promote a culture of flexibility and encourage a good work/life balance.
Posting date: June 10, 2014