Versatility. Expertise. With these two words, Vertex makes the promise that they not only have all of the resources required to satisfy a customer’s needs, but also the skill to do so with the best possible results. We encourage our employees to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team please apply.
Vertex Resource Service Ltd. is currently seeking full-time Insulators (Journeymen, 4th year, 3rd year and 2nd year levels) for maintenance and construction projects based in Redwater, AB. This position requires you to provide your own transportation.
Specific Responsibilities of Positions
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Measure and cut to required dimensions in a fast pace environment
- Apply and secure insulation using appropriate installation method
- Work in a safety environment and successfully meet timelines and deadlines
Education and Experience
- Must possess valid tickets in:
o Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) certificate
o Valid driver’s license
o Fall Protection
o Man Lift Certified
o First Aid
- Blue Book is an asset
- Must have own hand tools and steel toed safety boots
- Ability to work with and a variety of insulations
- Ability to multi task successfully and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with heavy loads
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding fast pace environment that may be located outdoors, in varied heights, in confined spaces, in dangerous and/or dusty environments.
- Self-motivated and a team player with all teams/trades
- Must support a safety-orientated work environment
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.