With these two words, Vertex makes the promise that they not only have all of the resources required to satisfy a customer’s needs, but also the skill to do so with the best possible results. We encourage our employees to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
Emergency Medical Technicians
Vertex Field Services Ltd. is currently looking for numerous Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) personnel to work remotely throughout Saskatchewan on sites. The successful candidates will have previous, relevant experience within the forestry industry providing emergency medical services.
Specific Responsibilities of the Position
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and inspect vehicle and medical equipment
- Assist in inventory management
- Assist management with various duties
- Ensure all paperwork is completed, organized, and submitted
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures
- Provide New Hire orientations
- Be available to assist in field activities if and when required.
- Provide medical care for sick or injured workers on the worksite as per scope of practice
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license (must provide driver’s abstract)
- Knowledge of Forestry Industry as it applies to medical company operations is an asset
- H2S Alive
- SCP Registration
- CPR HCP
- All relevant original certificates must be provided upon interview
The position will be based on remote locations throughout Saskatchewan on an as needed basis.
Vertex offers Competitive salary - Training and Development - Growth Opportunities - Potential Career Opportunities.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in an exciting and fast paced environment, then we invite you to forward your resume, in confidence, by visiting our careers website at www.vertex.ca/careers. Please include the position title that you are applying for in the email subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Vertex is a diversified company that provides solutions primarily to the growing Energy, resources, and many other sectors and projects throughout Western Canada, North Dakota and internationally. Vertex provides land, environmental and safety services, building systems, industrial insulation, scaffolding, well site accommodations and waste management services, to name just a few. Vertex’s service offering continues to grow to serve our client’s requirements.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides an environment where people thrive. Opportunities and career changes come from within our growing divisions and from one division to another. From recent graduates to professionals with many years of experience, Vertex’s entrepreneurial culture of success welcomes all. Vertex is a team environment where individuals as team members are encouraged to think and develop the best solutions for our customers. Vertex’s family values promote a culture of flexibility and encourage a good work/life balance.
Posting date: May 1, 2014