Verjee & Associates is currently looking for a full-time Litigation Paralegal with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of litigation experience and strong summation experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience working in Summation (coding documents for Affidavits of Records, importing and exporting electronic documents, transcript review, etc.)
- Experience reviewing documents for privilege and drafting of Affidavits of Records
- Preparing and maintaining pleadings, transcript and trial binders
- Preparing for Questioning, including creating witness and subject briefing binders
- Ability to review documents in order to draft and respond to undertakings
- Liaising with clients and experts
- Preparing Bills of Costs in accordance with the Rules of Court
- Ability to assist with trial preparation
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in an accredited paralegal or legal assistant program
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal, insurance defence is an asset
- Working knowledge of litigation support software (i.e. Summation, Eclipse SE)
- Advanced computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, PC Law, etc.)
Indeed - 12 months ago
Through our relentless focus on client success, Verjee & Associates delivers integrated legal solutions to complex business issues....