Verizon

Verizon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing percs
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 12, 2015
Great Job, you build the outcome of every day which is great you also get to use and sharpen sales tactics. Company backs you up great as well with different incentives.
Productive and fun place to work
Office Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 3, 2015
My co-workers and manager are so friendly,i loved my job and it was a pleasure going in to work.I have learnt to do account payable and also purchasing,that wasn't apart of my job routine but i volunteered
fun place to work
Lead Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONT and Amsterdam/ NetherlandsNovember 25, 2014
Good work life balance and lot's of training available with chances to grow
technician in telecommunication. help desk
TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), santo domigno , dom rep.November 15, 2014
Cons: 8 hours
receive all call for solutions o problems. fix any problems with the connection of the router and cable.
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more