Verizon Employee Review

Excellent company to work for.
Service Tech/Fios Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Chester, NY29 October 2013
I enjoyed pulling up may load for the day in the computer and providing quality installation to my customers. The telephone industry was constantly evolving and I took every opportunity to advance to latest technology for providing quality service for my customers. The hardest part of my job was training for the FIOS technology of bringing fiber to home., but once in the field the new technology became second nature. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing a happy customer on a completed order on a new install or repair. I take pride in a job well done.
Pros
Overtime, Vacations, Medical & Dental, Advancement
Cons

Other Verizon Employee Reviews

Retail Sales
Customer Support Rep/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, OH24 July 2017
Verison was ok at times sometimes it was tough and sometimes it was ok. IT really depended on management. There were a lot of changes almost every week and a very poor work life balance
Solid Job
Helpdesk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON27 June 2017
My work with Verizon at the time was excellent even though I was an agency worker. It was interesting supporting employees from across the US. It was challenging working in the changing world of IT and advertising.
Pros
People
Cons
Agency work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verizon. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2