Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
productive workplace
Staff Development & Training (Current Employee), Marshall, TXAugust 19, 2014
your always learning something new. this is my first experience selling phones.
Excellent Company to Work For
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hanover, MDAugust 19, 2014
Great benefits, great schedules and leadership. Flexible schedules
Great company with different departments with ability to advance in the company.
System Performance Network Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: healthy work life balance. the ability to progress and get training.
Cons: career advancement.
Trouble shooting and resolving trouble tickets in the Florida region that are customer driven. Provide reports for handle time and effiency for each Performance Engineer withn the market. Provide assistance with design for inbuilding repeater projects to improve service indoors.
Productive place to work
Data Supervisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIAugust 19, 2014
Verizon Wireless is a great company to work for. They are concerned with peoples work life balance and you have enough vacation and personal time to balance your life.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Advocate/ Tier (Former Employee), Cranberry Twp, PaAugust 19, 2014
Verizon is an excellent company to work for. The management and team based environment helped me achieve the goals I set for customer service.
challenging and rewarding job
sales (Current Employee), martin tnAugust 19, 2014
Greeting customers with a warm and friendly environment. Acquire information suitable to their needs and management of said accounts for future sales. It is an overall great working environment. I met many challenges throughout my time there as well as exceeded my goals. I enjoy working with my customers and high a high standard to see they are well – more... taking care of as being part of an amazing organization. – less
The best job ever
CUSTOMER CARE REP (Former Employee), Irvine CAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: give plenty of variety.
Cons: n/a
I love change and this job packs it on! The environment is very friendly and youthful. Working for this company gave me a different point of view of technology. Management is great. You constantly switch supervisors, so you get variety of different leadership. Co workers are fantastic. The hardest part is learning new products. The enjoyable part of – more... this job is the cultural atmosphere. – less
Energetic professional that welcomes new challenges
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2014
Pros: remote worker
Cons: limited traveling.
I am a management employee working in the Telecommunications industry. The hardest part of my current job is not feeling empowered to make justifiable decision.

The enjoyable part of the job is seeing the end results and knowing that my analysis will result in substantial cost savings.
Strong company constantly changing
Analyst - Work Force Management (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaAugust 17, 2014
Verizon is one of the few public for-profit companies offering the type of salary and compensation packages that rival federal government pay incentives.

This alone makes it a great company to be a part of.
Customer service
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Niskayuna, NYAugust 17, 2014
Pros: working to much
Cons: health care
I work well with others multi task very well. I also speaks properly have a great personality and work well with others. I am a fast learner and can conduct business well. I can teach and direct others trough the day to complete their task correctly. The hardest part of the day for me is going home. I love working hard so that the next day will be completed – more... just as the others. My co workers love me and enjoy my presence because I am always helping others. – less
Great compensation and benefits
Project Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great pay. work and personal life balance
Cons: limited opportunity for advancement.
Good place to work. Great pay and benefits. They provide job and life balance. Limited opportunity for advancement. Typically there are layoffs every quarter.
Tech Support, Billing, De-escalation, Research, Creativity, Changling, Great Co-workers
Tech Expert (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: tech support is now considered an extension of sales.
Verizon Wireless strives to maintain the best network available for users. They pay their employees well and provide great benefits.
started as an operations consultant and quickly moved into large scale sales and business proposals
Store merchandising & Wireless sales (Former Employee), Verizon Wireless Corporate - BakersfieldAugust 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: unreliable income based on seasonal sales
When I started at the company my main duties were making sure that all merchandising and collateral were up to corporate standards. Ensuring company code of conduct was being enforced and adhere to. Verifying contract and clear disclosure on all sales transactions . Once moving to sales my role included greeting clients and uncovering their wireless – more... needs in order to promote products and services to enhance their day to day life and/or business needs. Working directly with the public and being able to provide them with the best possible customer experience. – less
Engineering Asst.
Planning Engineer (Former Employee), Toms River, NJAugust 16, 2014
I drew scaled drawings and construction work order prints for the Construction Department to build to provide telco service. How to provide outstanding service for our customers.
great work place
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: retirement plan
Cons: n/a
helping customers with their banking and loan needs. Hardest part of the was taking off always wanted to be there to help. The best part of the job were the people.
Loved working with the publc.
customer service /sales associate (Former Employee), Victorville, CAAugust 15, 2014
i really enjoyed working for this company, the people were great, very friendly and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed working face to face with the public

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

Verizon Business, a unit of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), is a global leader in communications and IT solutions. We combine – Read more