Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Innovation Par Excellence
Consultant (Current Employee), IndiaJune 9, 2014
Pros: work & family life balance is amazing
Cons: can pay better
Verizon is a dynamic Organization which strives to innovate in every facet of business operations to develop revenue generating streams while keeping the end customer and vendor partners happy. innovation in Technology is the core of the company. Awesome Organization.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Fast paced, challenging work. Never boring
Quality Project Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: long hours
I had an amazing team to work with at Verizon. The projects were always challenging and I was never bored at work. This environment kept me motivated and I was constantly learning.
Good workikng environment
Affiliate-Engineer (Current Employee), Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2013
Verizon is a good working environment where I learned how to deal people with different culture and personalities. Aside from the technical and management training provided by company, health benefits is also a plus.
Coworkers were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2013
Great Benefits, great pay, the goal is to sell with integrity but that's not exactly what happens. 5 out of 7 Sales reps i worked with were liars and did not sell with integrity, some didn't even know the product well enough to sell it. they relied on fake stories and looks to sell to poor people who did not have a use for these products. Hated that – more... i would try to sell with honesty but was pushed to sell with lies. – less
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Good place to work because of fellow workers despite management,
Construction Cable Splicer (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 20, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: management has a very anti-employee attitude
This is a good place to work, with great benefits,and compensation. The atmosphere with the fellow workers makes it a fun place to work, The biggest draw back to working at Verizon is the company's attitude toward management style. The company chooses to be very adversarial towards it's employees.
It was hot
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Venice, FLJuly 20, 2014
Pros: i worked (mostly) with good people
Cons: my manager was very strange
It was very hot working back there. They never turned the air conditioner. What upset me the most was that I was never recognized for my good work,
Long Hours
Manager In Training (Former Employee), Mentor, OHJuly 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, tuition reimbursement, salary
Cons: long hours, high turnover, insufficient training
streneous work, long hours, constant micro managing, short breaks, inconsistent goal attainment.
More Work, Less Pay as time goes on
Retail / Business Sales Manager (Current Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CAJuly 20, 2014
There are great benefits, however, the pay is getting less and less as time goes on.
Part time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Burke, VAJuly 19, 2014
Long hours, less pay, and deal with all kinds of customers!!
Job/home life is put on a strange balance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 19, 2014
The hours fluctuate and you never know when exactly you'll be off work, but job security is locked down tight and the hours are constant.
Great Employer, Excellent Benefits
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 19, 2014
Pros: annual bonuses
Verizon Wireless was one of the best companies to work for. Not only were you compensated for your hard work and dedication, but the benefits were beyond excellent.
Incredibly stressful, degrading and toxic work environment
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: incredibly toxic and harsh work environment, excessive pressure from management, constantly threatened with harsh discipline and termination of employment.
Verizon is an incredibly toxic company who degrades and devalues their employees. They manage through intimidation, constant threat of harsh discipline and termination of employment. They require employees to act unethically and improperly with customers and I deeply regret giving them three years of my life. I would not want my worst enemy to work – more... for this company. – less
Verizon
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 19, 2014
 Increased and Maintained overall performance and commitments while assisting with escalations and sales support.
 Created customer satisfaction survey, drastically reducing potential problems.  Consistently awarded leading Performer month over month for balanced
performance.
 Ranked top 10 out of west area call center for first and second quarters
Travel, installs, repairs, projects, work remotely and daily challenges
MTS 3 Specialist (Former Employee), Taunton MAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: challenging, and expect the unexpected at a montment notice.
Cons: training was hard to come by. had to learn on the fly.
I was able to work from home and have access to all our equipment and to maintain and upgrade. Was able to work with our customers remotely and fix most issues remotely unless it was required to be on site. Work all daily tickets and worked and managed all projects and calls remotely. My work was never boring as there was always a new challenge that – more... some had and worked it with our team. – less
soilid experience with solid company
Customer Service Facilitator (Former Employee), Rochester, MIJuly 18, 2014
Pros: room for advancement and growth
Prepared all paperwork for payment and closing of account(s)
Assisted customers with phone inquiries and technical support
Initiated and processed new customer accounts
Understood many company products to promote to customers
upbeat
Customer Service (Former Employee), lacey waJuly 17, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: being yelled at by customers
enjoyable place to work. but the customers is what was hard. everyone around there tryed to help out as much as they could. management was there when ever needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more