Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Innovation Par Excellence
Consultant (Current Employee), IndiaJune 9, 2014
Pros: work & family life balance is amazing
Cons: can pay better
Verizon is a dynamic Organization which strives to innovate in every facet of business operations to develop revenue generating streams while keeping the end customer and vendor partners happy. innovation in Technology is the core of the company. Awesome Organization.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Fast paced, challenging work. Never boring
Quality Project Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: long hours
I had an amazing team to work with at Verizon. The projects were always challenging and I was never bored at work. This environment kept me motivated and I was constantly learning.
Coworkers were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2013
Great Benefits, great pay, the goal is to sell with integrity but that's not exactly what happens. 5 out of 7 Sales reps i worked with were liars and did not sell with integrity, some didn't even know the product well enough to sell it. they relied on fake stories and looks to sell to poor people who did not have a use for these products. Hated that – more... i would try to sell with honesty but was pushed to sell with lies. – less
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
it was a job for life with one of the largest employers in the world.
sysrems technician (Former Employee), MDJuly 29, 2014
Pros: steady work, good pay and benifits
Cons: long hrs, overtime, emergency call outs. worked rain/sleet/snow
when you spend a good portion of you life at an employer for 30 yrs, you get the chance to work all over the east coast and even the county...get your work in am install and repair customer lines. being a union company all managers treated you with respect. employees also new how to treat each other. climbing telephone poles in the rain and snow can – more... he hard and dangerous. meeing people from all walks of life with great stories was an experience. – less
Good Job
Technical Support/Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun
Good Job. I had fun working there. It was rewarding and the people were positive.
Great job at Verizon
Owner Operator / Manager (Former Employee), Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: no job security
Excellent Experience but looking to achieve higher goals, also I have no benefits with this company as a owner.
Systems Tech. worked Naval Base Norfolk for Verizon and loved going to work everyday
Systems Technician (Former Employee), Norfolk/Va. Beach Va.July 29, 2014
Pros: worked base everyday
Cons: traffic to get to and from work
Worked NOB at Naval Base Norfolk on all buildings and workplace environments. Kept all circuits up and running and was stationed right there in the main frame inside NOB.
Verizon
Customer Service Manager/Team Supervisor (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsJuly 29, 2014
Pros: 1hour lunch
Cons: 10 break
This is another review for Verizon. Great place to hone yor communications skills.
There is alot of interaction with people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILJuly 28, 2014
The experience and skills I earned while working there are helping pursue my new career.
Great company
Global Technical Support Expert (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 28, 2014
Lots of room to grow in this company. Benefits are great for family and self investment.
postive work place
Account Manager (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: i got a chance to meet differnt people
Cons: commisioned based pay
come in for moring meeting and then handling sales. i learned teamwork as we as how to sell our products and services. my co workers were great. managament was not good at all.
Flexible & Challenging
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJuly 28, 2014
Pros: job work/life balance, benefits
Cons: job security
Management is highly flexible which allows workers to balance the challenging and demanding industry with family/life.
games and fun time within employees and managers
National Accounts Business Coordinator (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTJuly 28, 2014
Pros: for performing beyond our expectations lunch or some reward should be considered.
Cons: two 15 minute breaks within an 8 hour shift. healthcare coverage is most important u
After assisting our customers with their service a little game will probably let us exhale tension and stress.
Productive and important!
Fios Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 26, 2014
Pros: to be part of a wonderful company
Cons: verizon doesn't offer part time or work from home positions
I answered incoming calls from Verizon customers all over the United States that needed help with landline phone service, fios tv service, or internet service. I troubleshooted customers to reset products or to locate a problems. I answered questions related to the bill or products. A typical day at work was very busy, my co-workers were always available – more... for help with questions or any concerns. The hardest part of the job was when our systems would go down and not being able to send signals to the customers phone, tv, or internet. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help a customer , so that when they hung up the customer was glad they called me. – less
great pay
Interim Manager (Former Employee), Athens, GAJuly 26, 2014
sales, help customers learn about new products, great training, good benefits
Business Sales Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJuly 26, 2014
A typical day started at 7a....work to do before employees start arriving. Corporate culture....do more with less. Typically a 10-11 hour day. I enjoyed my employees and the customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more