Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Innovation Par Excellence
Consultant (Current Employee), IndiaJune 9, 2014
Pros: work & family life balance is amazing
Cons: can pay better
Verizon is a dynamic Organization which strives to innovate in every facet of business operations to develop revenue generating streams while keeping the end customer and vendor partners happy. innovation in Technology is the core of the company. Awesome Organization.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Fast paced, challenging work. Never boring
Quality Project Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: long hours
I had an amazing team to work with at Verizon. The projects were always challenging and I was never bored at work. This environment kept me motivated and I was constantly learning.
Good workikng environment
Affiliate-Engineer (Current Employee), Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2013
Verizon is a good working environment where I learned how to deal people with different culture and personalities. Aside from the technical and management training provided by company, health benefits is also a plus.
Coworkers were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2013
Great Benefits, great pay, the goal is to sell with integrity but that's not exactly what happens. 5 out of 7 Sales reps i worked with were liars and did not sell with integrity, some didn't even know the product well enough to sell it. they relied on fake stories and looks to sell to poor people who did not have a use for these products. Hated that – more... i would try to sell with honesty but was pushed to sell with lies. – less
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
great pay
Interim Manager (Former Employee), Athens, GAJuly 26, 2014
sales, help customers learn about new products, great training, good benefits
Business Sales Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJuly 26, 2014
A typical day started at 7a....work to do before employees start arriving. Corporate culture....do more with less. Typically a 10-11 hour day. I enjoyed my employees and the customers.
Productive and constant change
Senior Customer Service rep (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: company closed due to business decision
Everyday was different at Verizon Wireless. I looked forward to the new challenges that awaited me dealing with customers. The company recognized their employees constantly with different incentives and benefit packages.
Great Employer
Coord-Bus/Gov't Customer Ops| VEC (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTJuly 25, 2014
Amazing benefits. Professional work enviornment. Flexible shedules with home/family life.
Stressful environment
Training Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJuly 25, 2014
Union keeps people in their postitions. Management is very tough and not very understanding to the employees life styles. Pay is very good, but you sacrifice a lot for it.
Call Center is Great if You Are A Robot or Have No Soul
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Wallingford CTJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free candy
Cons: you will lose your soul
Working in a call center for Verizon is a horrible experience if you have a mind of your own or a life outside of Verizon. The hours are unmanageable and the pay is not worth the constant berating and attacks by unsatisfied customers. To make it worse, managers make it worse by constant big brother supervision and forcing the proverbial Kool aide down – more... the throats of the employee. – less
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 25, 2014
The hardest part of the job, was selling items customers didn't need to hit metrics.
Maintains commitment to customers service
Specialist (Former Employee), Valhalla, NYJuly 24, 2014
A friendly work environment focused on providing excellent customer service to all business clients. Fostered team cooperation among the various business units committed to advanced services.
Good Place to work
Radio Frequency/In-Building Engineer (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYJuly 24, 2014
They get students out of school cheap...lol
But great place to learn and grow as a professional.
Its a lot of work with always something coming up.
Management was super. Our division was a springboard though.
Management propels themselves to higher levels with us(I had 3 Managers, and 2 Directors in my 3+ years there.

I enjoyed and appreciated my time – more... there. – less
a fun place to work
Senior wireless consultant (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 24, 2014
Good money
good people
Wouldnot work there again
Fast-paced culture due to business needs
Programmer/Analyst - MTSII - Sys-Engrg (Former Employee), Warren, NJJuly 24, 2014
Worked on an Infrastructure Issue resolution team. Excellent co-workers that fostered teamwork which enhanced morale and productivity.
Good Job
Special Materials Expert/ Business Consultant (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJuly 24, 2014
Fun atmosphere
Team building events
Great training
Retail hours is a negative

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more