Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Like any other company
HRBP (Current Employee), HilliardSeptember 21, 2014
Good benefits but you will be worked beyond your max... day after day after day. Extremely stressful environments in retail, customer service, management, and in the corporate departments.
oppertunity
Lead sales Representative and client Manager (Former Employee), Humble, TXSeptember 20, 2014
alot of the skills you learn here you find youll be able to use in other industries
Great Company overall
Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Hawthorne, CASeptember 20, 2014
Cons: retail schedule not convenient with me being a parent and student.
Verizon is a great company to work for as far as compensation and benefits (excellent as a 1st job or for single students), full tuition assistance and discounts with plenty of big name companies. I have had the honor of working with great people as far as management and coworkers.
Ok
Wireless Commissions-Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FlSeptember 20, 2014
Huge company with very little visibility. Extremly hard to move up or around. Great benefits, ok pay, typically flexible in terms of time off, appointments ect.
can't review this company without being biased
Customer Service Sales Consultant (Former Employee), ontario, caSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: steady compensation
Cons: employee disregard
inbound customer call center. co-workers are nice. Most enjoyable part of the job going home everyday alive.
Very little chance for advancement
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OklahomaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: technically advanced product and services
Cons: lack of proper management and training
Management untrained in how to delegate task, focused more on micro management. Processes and procedures outdated.
Awesome place to work!!!
Solutions Manager (Current Employee), Forsyth, ILSeptember 18, 2014
If you love wireless this is the place to be. Benefits are out of this world. Great culture and amazing people.
Large corporation
GPS Analyst/Performance Management (Former Employee), Erie, PASeptember 18, 2014
Top down management structure. Responsibility for day to day operations removed from local management.
productive and a great place to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 18, 2014
• A typical day at work: A typical day consist of answering the phones helping customers with their bills & phone issues.
• What you learned: I learned different ways to cushion customers. emotions & handle escalations
• Management: Management was fine not of many of them micromanage .
• Your co-workers: I cant say enough about my co-workers I still – more... have relationships with a lot of them.
• The hardest part of the job: The hardest part of the job was getting off the phone once the customer felt we was family.
• The most enjoyable part of the job: I enjoyed customer week the most. – less
Highlights..
Network Engineer for National Network (Current Employee), Branchburg, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Like everything about the job except the $$$ compensation. Feel as though we are not paid according to industry skill level, we are about %25 below where are peers are in the industry.
Fast Paced Market Leader
Sr. Analyst - Sales Operations (Former Employee), Central, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: compensation, training, education support
Cons: miscommunication between levels of the organization
Working here allowed exposure to multiple facets of a large organization and if you are willing to move the possibilities are endless.

~Allowed freedom to make as much money as you would like in sales roles and the Salary Compensation for support roles was second to none.
~The vast majority of the people in more professional channels are the best people – more... to have aligned with.
~I found that in 9 years you want to make sure to always strive to be your best, in results and in presentation. – less
Productive, demanding, & fun at times workplace
Tech Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: incentives, time off the phones, and bonuses
Cons: bad health, due to extreme stress
A typical day at work would include: taking calls, providing customer service and technical support. Meeting briefly with the supervisor to discuss any changes and duties that need to be worked on.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with company changes and changes the supervisor may make, while trying to also complete the daily tasks that has to – more... be done also, the enjoyable part is days we have events or meetings and leaving for the day. – less
productive workplace
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Norfolk,VASeptember 17, 2014
a typical work day would be operating the phone lines to figure out customers needs and questions regarding bills and upgrades to phones and much more.
n/a
Consumer Credit Applications Representative (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHSeptember 17, 2014
I did not enjoy my experience with Verizon, the company's culture and work environment did not meet my expectations.
Good place for getting into IT
N/A (Former Employee), Irving, TxSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: nothing really
I was happy with Verizon, I have a strong background in IT already and went there to just be in Verizon, but not good for someone with an already strong background. Good people, very understanding, nice, considerate about themselves and others.
Verizon Fun Place to work
Financial Service Business Coordinator (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 17, 2014
Great place to work for. and they also strive for career advancement

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more