Verizon
5,734 reviews

Verizon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Lead Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONT and Amsterdam/ NetherlandsNovember 25, 2014
Good work life balance and lot's of training available with chances to grow
technician in telecommunication. help desk
TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), santo domigno , dom rep.November 15, 2014
Cons: 8 hours
receive all call for solutions o problems. fix any problems with the connection of the router and cable.
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned – more... back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships. – less
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Loved working in HR
Coord Customer Service Ops (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNNovember 26, 2014
Pros: love hr
Cons: nothing
I loved working in the HR department hiring people and giving them the GREAT news that they have a job with a good company.I loved working with Great co -workers
A Day at Verizon
Greeter/Receptionist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 26, 2014
I enjoyed working at the corporate Verizon store. Since it was small it was kind of a family. we all worked togther but still could have fun and help people while working.
Typical retail sales job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: high goals.
Assisting walk in customers with all of their wireless needs. Expected to up sell customers to higher rate planes, phones, accessories. Goals can be set quite high.
Professional work environment
Directory Assistance Operator (Former Employee), Wentzville MoNovember 25, 2014
Pros: great supervisor
Cons: boring repetative
Professional work environment. Dependable coworkers. A consistent work environment with little or no surprises.
Very driven sales team
Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Muncie, INNovember 25, 2014
Pros: great vacation time
Cons: work-life balance
Good culture towards promoting and driving sales. Hard to maintain a work-life balance.
Friendly
Help Desk (Former Employee), Long Beach, CANovember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Verizon Communication is a friendly environment, people are not so up tight and they're always willing to help when you need them to. Management was very cool.
I loved my Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dothan, ALNovember 24, 2014
I enjoyed the fast paced, every growing technology company. I learned a lot about self growth and improvement. My co-workers could always come to me to close the sale and respected me. The hardest part of the job was the high demand on my personal time.
Great work place, Union and Verizon differences only issue
Lineman OPT (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 24, 2014
great place to work, union and Verizon rift only issue with the work environment great pay great health care great 401k plan, lots of training, opportunity for growth limitless, paid every week, company vehicle , company phone, also company pays for your cdl certs 100 percent company paid tuition for any class you would like to take,
Sells
Retail (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 23, 2014
Sells, helping customers,caring for customers, Selling, customer care
Great benefits and pay
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 23, 2014
If you can handle the pressure well worth it. If you are not ok with back to back hours, day and night. Or if you have schedule restraints, I would not say that this is the job for you. It is retail plain and simple.
Excellent place to work
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT GROUP ANALYST (Former Employee), Levittown, PaNovember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: distance
Enjoyed the atmosphere and benefits. Management needs more ways of boosting office morale.
Great Place to work
District Manager Retail Sales (Current Employee), Richmond, VANovember 22, 2014
Never had more fun at a job. It's hard work but if you're willing to work, Verizon is a great place to work.
Started off as a fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), MonroeNovember 21, 2014
Was a fun place to work until general management decided to stop keeping phones in stock therefor making quotas harder to hit. The locally owned company is now owned by another company so hopefully all is better.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more