Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Fast paced, challenging work. Never boring
Quality Project Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: long hours
I had an amazing team to work with at Verizon. The projects were always challenging and I was never bored at work. This environment kept me motivated and I was constantly learning.
Good workikng environment
Affiliate-Engineer (Current Employee), Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2013
Verizon is a good working environment where I learned how to deal people with different culture and personalities. Aside from the technical and management training provided by company, health benefits is also a plus.
Coworkers were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2013
Great Benefits, great pay, the goal is to sell with integrity but that's not exactly what happens. 5 out of 7 Sales reps i worked with were liars and did not sell with integrity, some didn't even know the product well enough to sell it. they relied on fake stories and looks to sell to poor people who did not have a use for these products. Hated that – more... i would try to sell with honesty but was pushed to sell with lies. – less
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Good Job/ Great Company
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Waynesville NCApril 16, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: hours, promotional opportunities
The Job itself was great. Verizon is a great company to work for the hours are what kills it. The shifts just weren't for me. Hard to have a family life and work retail shifts. Biggest downfall if you want to move up and are a good sales rep you have to take a pay cut to become an assistant manager in order to keep moving up
call center
Technical Support Coordinator/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 16, 2014
Pros: pay checks
Cons: stressful
Call center, fast paced, constantly changing. The pay and benefits are the best thing about that place.
Good Benefits and Okay Pay
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYApril 16, 2014
Okay company to work for, like any other sales organization you should be goal oriented.
No advancement
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City UtahApril 16, 2014
Verizon was an okay company to work for. They are very demanding and there is no room to advance within the company. Very short breaks and no time to prepare before your shift (i.e. let the computer boot up).
Easy workflow
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver CoApril 16, 2014
Enjoyed working here, wish I had more oportunities to grow. Always learned something new everyday.
Store Manager
Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Van Buren, ARApril 16, 2014
Pros: lots of training and contests to promote employee morale
Cons: long hours and for management, alot of work while at home due to phone calls etc
Verizon Wireless is a great company to work for. Great as a starting point for people interesting in sales and/or technology or advancing their careers.
face to face sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no regular schedule
working closly with customers face to face, building relationships with co-workers and customers to resolve problems. Challenging goals exceeded monthly.
ok
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 16, 2014
Learned to Manage how to manage stress at work place
working at Verizon is good learning for life
Pays Good!!
Coordinator Tech Support/MST (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 16, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: too much change!
Call Center work is extremely hard work, but with the training we received is made it a lot better. Sometimes management push too hard for numbers. Overall, it's a pretty good place to work. I would say it would be my idea of my last job!
Eyes wide Open
SR. SYSTEMS ENGINEER & LAN/WAN ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Herndon, VAApril 16, 2014
Simply not a good company to work for. Maybe it was just my experience but Verizon was one of the worst companies I had ever worked for.
Great Place to Work
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2014
Low stress. I have learned the foundation of a career in accounting. Management is very encourage and movtivationg.
Good company
Accountant (Former Employee), Bedminster, NJApril 15, 2014
Busy Telecommunications company. Always new and improving
C, C++, Java Programmer
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee), TampaApril 15, 2014
I have worked with Verizon for 6 Yrs.At the end it wasn't a good experience.There is no work life balance at all. Even the compensation is not good.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more