Verizon

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Innovation Par Excellence
Consultant (Current Employee), IndiaJune 9, 2014
Pros: work & family life balance is amazing
Cons: can pay better
Verizon is a dynamic Organization which strives to innovate in every facet of business operations to develop revenue generating streams while keeping the end customer and vendor partners happy. innovation in Technology is the core of the company. Awesome Organization.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Fast paced, challenging work. Never boring
Quality Project Manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: long hours
I had an amazing team to work with at Verizon. The projects were always challenging and I was never bored at work. This environment kept me motivated and I was constantly learning.
Good workikng environment
Affiliate-Engineer (Current Employee), Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2013
Verizon is a good working environment where I learned how to deal people with different culture and personalities. Aside from the technical and management training provided by company, health benefits is also a plus.
Coworkers were nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 27, 2013
Great Benefits, great pay, the goal is to sell with integrity but that's not exactly what happens. 5 out of 7 Sales reps i worked with were liars and did not sell with integrity, some didn't even know the product well enough to sell it. they relied on fake stories and looks to sell to poor people who did not have a use for these products. Hated that – more... i would try to sell with honesty but was pushed to sell with lies. – less
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Good Place to work
Radio Frequency/In-Building Engineer (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYJuly 24, 2014
They get students out of school cheap...lol
But great place to learn and grow as a professional.
Its a lot of work with always something coming up.
Management was super. Our division was a springboard though.
Management propels themselves to higher levels with us(I had 3 Managers, and 2 Directors in my 3+ years there.

I enjoyed and appreciated my time – more... there. – less
a fun place to work
Senior wireless consultant (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 24, 2014
Good money
good people
Wouldnot work there again
Fast-paced culture due to business needs
Programmer/Analyst - MTSII - Sys-Engrg (Former Employee), Warren, NJJuly 24, 2014
Worked on an Infrastructure Issue resolution team. Excellent co-workers that fostered teamwork which enhanced morale and productivity.
Good Job
Special Materials Expert/ Business Consultant (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJuly 24, 2014
Fun atmosphere
Team building events
Great training
Retail hours is a negative
Enoyable work field with technology
Sales and Service Consultant (Former Employee), Crestview, FLJuly 24, 2014
Commission structure constantly changes - goals are not consistently administered.
Great place to make money fast
Wireless Consultant, Cellular Sales (Verizon) (Former Employee), Bryan, TXJuly 24, 2014
Ensured new business by using alternative resources to get new personal and business accounts.

Performed duties requiring efficiency in problem solving and the ability to multitask under high-stress situations.
Co-workers then now Family
Technical Analyst / Wireless Data Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
I invested 10 years with Verizon and wouldn't change anything about my experience but going back to school to get my degree while I was an employee.
For Profit Organization...
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), GAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: discount on wireless bills
Cons: poor managers and supervisors, too many broken processes
Verizon Wireless is great place to start your career in the telecommunications industry. They have the leading technology in 4G and top of the line devices. Also, their service is undoubtedly the best in the business. However, supervisors and managers especially in the customer service side need restructuring. I am not sure how some of these guys still – more... have jobs. Many employee benefits have been stripped down over the years such as keeping unlimited data plans, reduced vacation time for new employees, and tighter control over attendance. No job security...cutthroat leadership and HR that will side with the company, not the employees. – less
Amazing people, great benefits, and commission.
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: benefits, commission, people
Management was amazing, so were all the people working there The commission was great as well as the benefits.
very fun
Telemarketer (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXJuly 23, 2014
It was fun to work with many different people. The schedules they had us on were very hard because they were split shift but the management would work with you.
Not a good atmosphere
Financial Specialist (Former Employee), Boardman, OHJuly 23, 2014
Pros: occasional free lunch
Cons: work life balance, pay
I did not like working for Verizon. They treat their employees like their customers. Like a number.
Great job for a people person who does not like to be cooped up in an office
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2014
Pros: no manager over your shoulder decent pay
Cons: sales pressure
Great job for a people person who does not like to be cooped up in an office

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more