Verizon
5,380 reviews

Verizon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned – more... back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships. – less
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Great place work
International A/P Supervisor (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKSeptember 28, 2014
Good management. Excellent Medical benefits. Overall great place to work.
Great job with many opportunity to grow
admin assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 28, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: policy change every week
I enjoyed working at Verizon it gave me many chance to advance Great place to work for
Excellent work place with friendly staff
Customer Service, Sales, Consulting (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: there is no cap on how much you can make
Cons: lack of training
The job is simple enough to perform. Greeting customers, selling products, and creating business relationships. I enjoy my job, however there is very little room to grow or expand within the company.
Excellent Workplace
Implementation Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 27, 2014
Great co-workers and friends. Great Management and a Great Company
relocation & corporation moves resulted in change of job
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PASeptember 27, 2014
interaction with inter company departments, review & correct outside customer accounts, using systems & contact with customer if necessary to clarify information
Great Place to work
Financial Service Rep. Call Center-Inbound (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2014
Through heavy inbound/outbound phone contact I am responsible
for customer-related collections during all stages of delinquent
Amazing Company
Device Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJSeptember 26, 2014
This was probably my most beneficial internship experience to date. Verizon Wireless really knows how to run an internship program. I would recommend working their to everyone I know.
Not the best place to work
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 26, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Call center type work. No raises are provided since the job is thru a third party you seem to make the least possible. No room for advancement and if you do take on a better position no more money is provided.
productive and busy job
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Folsom, CASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: worked on weekends
my day consisted of collections of past due unpaid balances on accounts, via inbound and outbound calls. It was very easy and a rewarding job, most customers were very understandable and pleasant. I really enjoyed the team moral and appreciation for the employees that the company had.
Fun place to be
Tech Support (Current Employee), Dublin, OHSeptember 26, 2014
Good work atmosphere and good team mates. I would recommend Checkfree, now FiServ, to anyone
Good place to work.
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Wentzville, MOSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: no cost to employee benefits, lunchs free occasionally.401k
Cons: everyone was not treated equally at all times.
I enjoyed my co workers as well as the management.The benefits were wonderful(health,life insurance,401k,dental insurance,etc.).The offices I worked in were all very nice.
Manager works with schedule requests if we need a certain day off or certain schedule, however he keeps & takes all the sales which isn't fair.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Baldwin Park, CASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: store can get a free lunch depending on performance
Cons: no benefits
Typical day at work involves working with customers face to face whether they are having an issue with their bill, their service, their device, or coming in to upgrade or purchase a new device, or inquiring about our service whether its wireless or home. For the most part, my co-workers & I all get along. Hardest part of the job being that we are in – more... a low income demographic, it's a bit challenging to upsell being that most of our customer base is on a fixed income. – less
7 out of 10.
Senior Sales Coach/Team Lead (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: poor management
Not much room for advancement. There is not a strong Verizon following in Miami.
Great service.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2014
Verizon wireless has a great service. They have great benefits, i loved working there.
call center
Sales Consultant/ Call Center (Former Employee), Livingston, NJSeptember 25, 2014
Inbound call center representative, receiving an average of 80-100 calls per day. Responsible for placing client orders for phone, TV and internet service. Account management, additional responsibilities include assisting customers by troubleshooting there account. Correct issues impacting billing and services.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more