Verizon
5,843 reviews

Verizon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Lead Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONT and Amsterdam/ NetherlandsNovember 25, 2014
Good work life balance and lot's of training available with chances to grow
technician in telecommunication. help desk
TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), santo domigno , dom rep.November 15, 2014
Cons: 8 hours
receive all call for solutions o problems. fix any problems with the connection of the router and cable.
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned – more... back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships. – less
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
its a good place to work at
Wireless solution specialist (Former Employee), Vienna, VADecember 16, 2014
Pros: you get acknowledge for a great service to loyal customers
Cons: good benefit, tuition reimbursement
its great to be a verizon employee, working with the company was fun. you get recognize for a good job done by management, co-workers are all team players help to resolve guest concern in a timely manner
High energy and very productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 16, 2014
Pros: high energy
Cons: high pressure
Great company to work for . Benefits are outstanding. Requires skill in multi tasking and high sales environment. Hardest part of the job was the expected quota for sales. Most enjoyable part was you get to impact company success, meet great customers, and learn a lot.
Great company
Assistant Sales Operations/CSR (Former Employee), Fresno, CADecember 16, 2014
This place pays very well and take care of their employees. They have great benefits and 401k.
New Business
Verizon Wireless Agent (Former Employee), Galion, OhioDecember 16, 2014
Pros: beautiful new store
Cons: owner decided to close before 6 months.
New store. Hired as the store manager. In the short time I worked here I was responsible for training the staff, making the store schedule and inventory counts.
From service to sales
Account Consultant (Former Employee), New Jersey and New YorkDecember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: going from customer service to sales
Depending on what department I worked in I handled a large volume of calls. The calls were for new service, repair of service or billing questions.
Management changed from meeting the customers needs, to profit increase. Co-workers supported each other.
The hardest part was keeping the ever-increasing sales objectives.
The benefits were the best.
Fun workplace, talented team and management
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), State College, PADecember 16, 2014
Its a very busy environment from beginning of your shift to the end. There are always targets to hit and it is different from day to day. Competitive environment, competitive benefits, and the pay is great as long as you know what you are doing.
Great environment!!
Campus Recruiter - Contractor Role (Current Employee), Basking Ridge, NJDecember 15, 2014
Wonderful environment with an outstanding culture!!! Presently, I maintain a contract recruitment role.
a productive place with growth opportunities
Customer service- Handled inbound calls (Former Employee), rancho cordova , ca.December 15, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: one on ones
a typical day would be mostly sitting at your desk taking calls. I learned a lot about cell phones. The hardest part of the job was the surveys and wondering how a customer felt about you and your performance and the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing you helped your customer.
Fortune 50 Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Leesburg, AshburnDecember 15, 2014
Professional environment, great for career advancement. Job security is good, stable work and life balance. Salary, benefits, 401k and investments, they match you up to 6%. Meeting new people on a daily basis is the best part of the job. The type of environment shows you patience and you gain knowledge daily, I learn something new everyday.
Great pay and benefits
Wireless consultant/sales (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CADecember 15, 2014
Terrible work life balance, advancement and promotions are based on who you know not what you know. The pay is great and so are benefits. Co-workers are good people for the most part
Great co workers, awful company
Cellular Sales (Current Employee), northwest gaDecember 15, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: they don't want to pay you
I love the people I work with, the customers are easy to get along with. But the company will do anything they can to keep from paying your commisions
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee), Branchburg, NJDecember 15, 2014
Managed the installation of DAS systems in various buildings in NJ.
exceed my daily expectation daily
Provisioner III/ Circuit Engineer (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILDecember 15, 2014
a typical day, was to view any incoming requirements that needed my immediate attention. review any previous orders and manage them accordingly. make necessary contacts and follow up that were needed to complete my daily task.
Great Company
Department Lead Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 15, 2014
Great company to work for with lots of opportunities for its employers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more