Verizon
6,048 reviews

Verizon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Lead Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONT and Amsterdam/ NetherlandsNovember 25, 2014
Good work life balance and lot's of training available with chances to grow
technician in telecommunication. help desk
TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), santo domigno , dom rep.November 15, 2014
Cons: 8 hours
receive all call for solutions o problems. fix any problems with the connection of the router and cable.
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
n/a
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), PhoenixJanuary 22, 2015
-Troubleshoot customer devices quickly and efficiently.
-Provide outstanding technical support and ensure that customers are getting the most out of Verizon Wireless products and services.
-Also assist customers with online inquires and assist with billing questions.
Competitive Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch, free nba&nfl ticket incentives, bonus
The environment at Verizon Wireless was very competitive, and motivating. My co-workers were all team-players and supportive of one another. The most enjoyable part of this job was being rewarded for all my hard work.
Great Company to work for
Solutions Specialist/Experience Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good compensation and benefits
Cons: difficult to advance
Enjoyed the team that I worked for. Opportunity to do well within the company, but difficult for advancement.
Benefits and pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 22, 2015
The management was always changing. We had a different supervisor on average of every two months. We did receive our breaks on a consistent basis. The supervisors did not really get to know their team. Very good benefits and pay.
Very busy but very rewarding work
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nothing but positive things to say
Cons: honestly - no cons
A lot of work. Always - very busy. Many, many things to do but I work with a lot of great people which makes the job kinda fun. I thrive on learning new things and I also had that opportunity.
high energy
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee), Elgin, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Depends on who trained new employees. Very fast paces and high stress.
Sales
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: community involvement
Cons: late shifts
I enjoyed working there and working with the staff, I wanted to change a career path to get into medical field.
Probably the best job I ever held!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: getting to know my director and team.
It was a pleasure working at Verizon for 9 years; wish I was still there.

I supported a number of the most capable, professional and insightful directors, executive directors and vice-presidents in various departments. My team mates were hard-working and dedicated, modeling the strong work ethic set by our directors and executive directors. Interacting with my directors, teammates, and other Verizon personnel was enjoyable because we knew we were all working together for shared goals and objectives.

I learned many of Verizon's software programs, strengthened my time-management skills and gained experience in human resources, payroll, and expense reporting.

While I was busy most of the time, I was able to take many online courses, adding and enhancing my skill set, productivity and confidence.
Good Benefits
Government Account Executive (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: health care
Cons: hours
Training constantly with online and class room set-up, always changing ways of doing things can sometimes be confusing.
A good company to work for but over the years there has been a lot of movement of work.
Network Engineering and Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Washington DCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: pay and benefits.
Cons: job security.
AT&T has great pay and benefits but just like a lot of other companies they are trying to eliminate union jobs.
Great place to increase knowlege with differnt situations
Senior Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Carolina, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Resolve customer problems and negotiate payments and promise to pay schedules for delinquent accounts with great customer service.
Always changing
Sales Representative (Former Employee), New Kensington, PAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: low potential for improvement
I enjoyed working with the public and would be able to talk to people and challenge myself to adapt to how people were. I learned the importance of relating to who I was talking to in order to establish a relationship.
Great Company
Senior Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Verizon Wireless has great pay, benefits and opportunities for advancement

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more