Verizon
6,057 reviews

Verizon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Lead Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONT and Amsterdam/ NetherlandsNovember 25, 2014
Good work life balance and lot's of training available with chances to grow
technician in telecommunication. help desk
TELECOMUNICATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), santo domigno , dom rep.November 15, 2014
Cons: 8 hours
receive all call for solutions o problems. fix any problems with the connection of the router and cable.
Sales Associate
Entry Level Sales Associate for Verizon (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: abroad, pay, co-workers.
This was an amazing experience. In buffalo new York there was a job fair that attended right out of high school. I applied and was hired, the catch, It was across the border in Canada. I took the opportunity to experience a different country. I sold cell phone plans in store and did extremely well, but unfortunately my work visa got hung up and I returned back to Buffalo. This job made me discover my selling techniques and friendships.
fun and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: shared work
Cons: some dont put equal effort
Team work, I enjoy working in a team cause I share and gain skills
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee), New JerseyAugust 27, 2013
The only word I can use - Amazing! Supportive and always concerned about the employee.
Liked verizon despised teleperformance
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Thunder bay, onMay 9, 2013
Pros: working with others
Cons: management hours, lousy pay
Very depressing place to work, management completely out of touch and do not care.
great place and safe space for everyone
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: had big place for dinning and rest area
Verizon wireless, was great place to work in with friendly staff members. It was very busy with more than 10 telephone lines and over 100 employees. I learnt to multi-task and be accurate at the same time. The hardest part of the job as receptionist was to memorize names for over 100 people. I enjoyed the multicultural and non- judgemental environment.
Verizon's uPerform System Administrator (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: not micro managed
Cons: sometime tight deadlines and long hours
A typical day at work consisted of monitoring the system / trouble shooting and developing course material
I gained a more in-depth knowledge of the upgrade process
Management was always there if you needed them but you were not micro managed
co-workers were great people - mostly contractors
Hardest part of the job was juggling deadlines when something went wrong with the system
Enjoyable part - Satisfaction of accomplishment
Good learning experience
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJanuary 23, 2015
Good learning experience. Learned how to network. Co-workers good.
Great with diversity and family oriented
Customer Service Pro (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to work. Benefits are great and they work with your schedule if you are in school or are needing accommodations for family. Management is always there to help, whether they are your direct manager or not. Always ready to feed the representatives with pot lucks and fun food days. Calls can be frustrating but there are many training classes to prepare you for those specific calls.
Strict procedure work environment
Cellular Technician (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: stubborn work environment
Was a great starting point to the telecommunications industry
Verizon Wireless
Sr. Retail District Sales Trainer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: graet learning experience
Cons: no room for growth after i reached sr. trainer and the culture changed within the company
Great place to work, great experience and I learned a lot during my 11 years with the company.

I was able to go to school with some of the great benefits and work life balance was very good as well
n/a
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), PhoenixJanuary 22, 2015
-Troubleshoot customer devices quickly and efficiently.
-Provide outstanding technical support and ensure that customers are getting the most out of Verizon Wireless products and services.
-Also assist customers with online inquires and assist with billing questions.
Competitive Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch, free nba&nfl ticket incentives, bonus
The environment at Verizon Wireless was very competitive, and motivating. My co-workers were all team-players and supportive of one another. The most enjoyable part of this job was being rewarded for all my hard work.
Great Company to work for
Solutions Specialist/Experience Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good compensation and benefits
Cons: difficult to advance
Enjoyed the team that I worked for. Opportunity to do well within the company, but difficult for advancement.
Benefits and pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 22, 2015
The management was always changing. We had a different supervisor on average of every two months. We did receive our breaks on a consistent basis. The supervisors did not really get to know their team. Very good benefits and pay.
Very busy but very rewarding work
Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nothing but positive things to say
Cons: honestly - no cons
A lot of work. Always - very busy. Many, many things to do but I work with a lot of great people which makes the job kinda fun. I thrive on learning new things and I also had that opportunity.
high energy
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee), Elgin, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Depends on who trained new employees. Very fast paces and high stress.
Sales
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: community involvement
Cons: late shifts
I enjoyed working there and working with the staff, I wanted to change a career path to get into medical field.
Great opportunity
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 21, 2015
Verizon is such a great place to evolve and grow. It is never boring and every week there is something new to learn. Such a great place to better your resume and learn more about the products that are out there in our culture. You will learn about how the cell phone industry works and how it benefits your customers in their daily life. The hardest part of the job was the metrics that were set monthly but if you did your job and came in with the right attitude, you wouldn't have a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely working with the customers and finding solutions for them and getting them the correct product/solution that best suited each of their individual needs

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more