VeriFone Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
comfortable enviiroment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Ontario5 June 2017
Co workers are nice to work with
the company is located at |Mississauga.
i just hoped i was not layed off. i need a full time job now
the hardest was just sitting with no ;phone calls and nothing to do
Pros
quite environment
Cons
not full time position
Sr. Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
No comments and I have nothing to say about it.
Great company and involvement, friendly , professional and writing these stuff on indeed really annoys me
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
Technically challenging with supportive staff
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2016
Technical support of the Petroleum and Convenience store system deployed through out the USA. Coworkers come with a high level of knowledge about computer systems and network communications which make the job fun. The hardest part of the job is to ensure the customer has a good experience, even though they have called in for a system that is not operating correctly or a network outage.
Pros
Gift cards for rewards
Cons
Productive and fun workplace with tennis table
SOFTWARE QA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2016
Good people, unique product, fast environment. Management is professional and very knowledgeable. Team leads very helpful. Location is good. Flexible hours
Pros
great team
Cons
unrealistic timelines
Advanced and Fun Workplace
Test Automation Tester (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2015
VeriFone is great company to work for, the pay, benefits are great, I missed working for VeriFone
for my one year experience as QA I learn a lot about Itand really enjoyed working with my team members
Fun Work Environment, Very Enjoyable
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 February 2015
A typical day for me would be to first open the store, then I would make sure it was clean and tidy. Than i would start to put together a list of clients that needed to have any repairs done to their roof top.
Like any damages or maybe a media change. I would than cordinate with the taxi drivers and set up appointments when to come in for either damages or a media change.
My manager and co workers were great. We had a pretty laid back office environment.
The hardest part of the job was selling the advertising space for the taxi drivers rooftops and also getting the taxi drivers to come in for repairs and media changes.
The most enjoyable part was getting to meet all the drivers and meeting new people. I was always meeting new and interesting people.
Pros
free lunches, and prizes each day