VerifEye Technologies is a leader in developing the most reliable and cost-effective mobile video surveillance solutions for the global marketplace and supporting them through their life-cycles.
Everything we do starts and ends with our customers. When we identify an unmet customer need, that we feel VerifEye is uniquely qualified to satisfy, we commit the necessary engineering resources to provide the most cost-effective solution, in the shortest possible time-frame. Because we design everything ourselves, we can utilize the latest technology and support it through its typical life-cycle of 5 to 10 years. Finally, we provide local service and support - either through our VerifEye Support Centers in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States, or through more than 250 local dealers and certified installation shops around the world.
We are looking for a dynamic individual for Repair Technician position to work alongside our engineering team.
- Diagnose and repair using schematics, multi-meter, and fault codes.
- Work with the Engineering team to test and build prototypes circuits.
- Test hardware, firmware and software and report any issues using internal web forums.
- Provide service support and training to customers
- Informed service management of potential customer issues if unable to resolve.
- Issue RMA (Return Material Authorization) number based on an on-line web form.
- Log all RMA numbers and repair information in our internal database
- Must have Electrical Engineering Technologist or equivalent diploma
- Must be able to read and understand schematic diagrams
- Must be experienced in soldering through-hole and surface mount components.
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Self Starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to manage and control tasks and deliverables
- Ability to deal with conflict resolution
- Must be able and willing to travel across North America.
- Must have some experience in training
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows XP
- Automotive electronics experience is an asset.