One (1) Logistics Manager needed in Calgary, Alberta
Metropolitan Movers Inc. is looking for One (1) Logistics Manager with 5 or more years of experience, for its branch in Calgary, Alberta, to perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct and control daily operations
- Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods
- Oversee analysis of data and information
-Salary: $41.03 per hour
-Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week
Experience: 5 or more years of experience in logistics – transportation.
Language: Knowledge of Hebrew is an asset, as a significant amount of transactions are with Israel.
Please send your resume to 16 Spinnaker, Suite Unit 17 Vaughan, Ontario L4K 2T8 or by email.
Indeed - 15 months ago
We provide outstanding service, support, and consulting services for federal, state, and local governments. Verdi's experienced team brings...