A Leader in the Transportation Industry
Veolia Transportation is a leader in the transportation industry; we are the largest private provider of multiple modes of transportation in North America. We are committed to improving quality of life for people in cities.
We do so by operating and managing top quality, environmentally sustainable transportation networks that enhance people’s mobility and their quality of life. Every year, from coast to coast, more than 400 million passengers travel with us to work, study, shop or play.
In the US and Canada, Veolia Transportation operates service in 200 contracts with 18,000 employees. We manage many modes of public transportation including bus, rail, paratransit, taxi and shuttle services. In every mode, in both urban and regional areas, Veolia Transportation provides superior performance—safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable mobility that both passengers and city authorities can trust.
Our Transit Division <http://www.veoliatransportation.com/transit> operates some of the largest and most sophisticated bus networks in the U.S. and Canada in cities of all sizes,including Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Atlanta, Baltimore, and suburbs of Washington, DC and Toronto. Our Rail Division <http://www.veoliatransportation.com/rail> operates major commuter rail networks in Boston, Miami, Los Angeles, and San Diego. And our On-Demand Division <http://www.veoliatransportation.com/on-demand> provides airport shuttle, taxi, private sedan and charter bus services to airports and around town in 30 leading U.S. cities.
Veolia Transportation is the North American business unit of Veolia Transport—one of four subsidiaries of Paris-based Veolia Environnement, a global leader in environmental services. The four divisions of Veolia Environnement include Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, Veolia Energy and Veolia Transport.
Veolia Transportation at a Glance
• A division of Veolia Transport Worldwide <http://www.veoliatransportation.com/about-us/veolia-transport> , which is a subsidiary of Veolia Environnement <http://www.veoliatransportation.com/about-us/veolia-transport/veolia-environnement> , the world leader in environmental services
• Experts in bus, BRT, rail, paratransit, shuttle and taxi operations
• Operating 200 contracts in North America in three divisions, Transit, Rail and On-Demand
• Employing over 18,000 people
• Delivering superior performance in operating transit networks
• Committed to safety as our most important priority
• Leader in reducing emissions for a cleaner world
• Integrating transit modes to maximize passenger convenience
• Helping cities achieve their vision for transit through public-private partnerships
• Transforming public transit with innovative solutions and technology – less