Experienced Automotive Service Technician is needed for a busy shop for full-time permanent position.
Location of work: Burnaby
Start $ 26/ hour
- Review work orders and discuss work with shop manager;
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults;
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment;
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications;
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups;
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Willingness to challenge Red Seal Exam at ITA
- Proven work experience with German cars is mandatory
- Must be comfortable in diagnosis and repair mechanical and electrical problems of most cars ( focus is on German vehicles)
- Must be able to work independently and in team when required
- Jobs include but not limited to: Clutch/suspension/front end/timing belt/head gasket/alignment.....
- Fluent in English.
Indeed - 11 months ago