Venue Financial Centres
Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Support Employee for our Head Office Location to assist in creation, implementation and assistance in new systems and products in all branch locations.
- Provide branch support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
- Provide training to employees in the use of system
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in the branches computer systems
- Create an FTP server system for branches
- Create and implement new installation instructions for the branch locations
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
One year certificate from college or technical school
Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Application should be submitted by October 25th, 2013 with a CV and cover letter by responding to this advertisement OR in person at 366 Main Street Penticton, B.C. OR by Fax at 250-493-9111 attention Kelsey Black. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
No Phone Calls Please!
We thank you in advance for your candidacy and for your interest in our team.