Venue Financial Centres Employee Reviews

Friendly atmosphere and Great Clients.
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC14 November 2017
I loved the people I worked with, They were like a second family and It was always fun even though we were working. You always had things to do and time went quickly. The management worked with your schedule and helped you when you needed extra help. It is repetitive so you learn the tools of your trade quickly like providing outstanding customer services and establish special business relationships with our customer so that they will choose to do business with us rather than our competitors. I answered phones, provided loans for customers, collected payments and helped maintain a safe work environment. The hardest part of the job is having to tell someone they are not qualified for the loan, or calling those customers who are past due and getting them to get in and pay on their loan before it goes into default
Pros
Productive, Busy, and Excellent work schedules
Cons
Shortage of staff, having to working alone and not feeling safe.
Low Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC30 May 2017
Branches are not staffed properly so in the event that a Branch Manager takes a vacation or if somebody were to get sick or injured it would be only 1 person in the office, not allowed to take a lunch break but forced to take it off of your working hours.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Long hours, no vacation time
Venue Financial Centres
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC5 December 2016
An amazing company to work for, if the branch wasn't closing I would stay forever. Manage all aspects of the branch. Head Office and all employees are amazing to work with. Owner very approachable.
Pros
Lots of Support
Cons
When alone cannot take a lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venue Financial Centres. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7