Ventures West is a steady growing transportation company located in Sturgeon County outside of Fort Saskatchewan, AB. As part of the Human Resources Team, the HR Administrator is responsible for administering and tracking Ventures West Transport’s Training Program and maintaining employee records and files.
- Administer in-house training to all new recruits.
- Administer pre-orientation training for our customers.
- Arrange for required external training.
- Ensure all training, certifications and other requirements are up to date.
- Maintain up-to-date driver training files and data base.
- Review Driver Logs for errors and omissions and communicate the findings to the drivers.
- Arrange for all required permits and renewals.
- Drug and Alcohol testing in-office, the collection and testing of samples, integrity testing, testing and/or shipping of samples, completion of paperwork and reporting to DER
- Duties also include data management and other HR related office duties.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information and records.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- High School Diploma preferably post-secondary.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Point of Collection Urine Drug Screening Testing, DOT Urine Collection Training, and Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) Training certificates.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications.
Please forward your resume to:
Indeed - 12 months ago