Looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a good work ethic and a positive attitude for a growing, fast paced transportation company located in Sturgeon County. The successful candidate must be someone with relevant experience in office administration and basic accounting experience along with enjoys working and supporting in a team environment. Competitive wages based on knowledge & experience to be negotiated.
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Previous administrative/accounting or related experience.
- Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Proficient using business equipment and computer applications: Windows, General office equipment, Word processing software, Excel, ACCPAC, Internet browser, TAS
- Typing 41 - 60 wpm
- Data Entry experience is required
- Must own transportation/vehicle
Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate between departments to set up files, client billing mandates, and invoice preparation
- Generate various reports, both routine and adhoc
- Establish and maintain effective communication with other billing administrators to apply best practices across functions
- Invoice clients, Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Prepare and enter driver pay
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintaining filing and record systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.