VentureWeb is a specialist new media agency that provides marketing services to our Fortune 500 clients. Our versatile team has successfully produced a variety of digital solutions to assist our clients with their communication requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your best practices to our dynamic company.
Our client is instrumental in the professional services industry. They love to try new ideas, always look for innovative approaches and are relentless in their pursuit for exceptional marketing. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Client-Centric Marketing Manager to deliver specific client-centric marketing campaigns to major accounts in the Financial Services industry.
Our ideal candidate has experience with companies such as Deloitte, IBM, Accenture, KPMG, etc.
Does this sound like you? Then we’re interested in hearing from you!
This role will support a team of accomplished marketers in:
- Managing assigned Client-Centric Marketing accounts
- Managing Senior Executive relationships
- Interfacing with a client team directly about their needs
- Turning client needs into solutions to position our client’s service capabilities/offerings
- Supporting business development initiatives
Before you click Apply, please ask yourself:
- Do I have the passion and drive to win-over Senior Executives in pursuit of delivering client-specific marketing campaigns?
- Do I have the business to business marketing experience to contribute to overall marketing strategy?
- Do I have examples of accomplished wins with companies/clients in the professional services industry?
- Do I have experience interviewing clients to understand their needs? Can I turn these needs into solutions?
If you’ve answered YES to all of these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Independent contract
- 20-40 hours per week
We thank all of those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting may be used to fill other vacancies.