Venture Healthcare is recruiting Registered Nurses to provide relief nursing services in Correctional Facilities across Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- Competitive Compensation Packages, Referral Bonuses and Rewards
- Direct Deposit: Biweekly payment for Regular, and OT hours
- 24/7 access to Travel Specialists and Management Support
The Nurse will specialize in providing services that reflect the needs of the inmates, while providing patient care through the same kind of clinical services that can be found in a community setting. Services can include supporting inmates with mental health issues through mental health interventions, inmate suicide prevention, infectious disease prevention and control, methadone maintenance programs, and enhanced discharge planning.
- Completion of an RN program from an accredited institution.
- A Registered Nurse license in good standing for the province in which the services are being provided (CRNM, SRNA & CARNA).
- A current, valid CPR Level “C”.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and application of the Standards of Practice, set out by the regulatory body, in the province you are licensed and working in.
- Flexibility with dates of availability.
A minimum of 1-2 years nursing experience in either a medical, surgical, emergency or psychiatric setting.
If you are motivated by personal choice and flexibility, We Want You to Join Our Team!
Please forward your resume to:
Venture Healthcare Inc.
2nd Floor, 1836 Ness Ave
Winnipeg MB R3J 0Y4
Ph.: 1-800-358-8712, 204-832-8000 Fax: 204-885-9002
Or, apply by email.
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Venture Healthcare is managed by a dynamic team of industry and business professionals who make a difference. We focus on lifestyle...