Venture Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading healthcare placement agencies mainly due to our unique and innovative approach to customer service and the value we place on our employees. Managed by a dynamic team of industry and business professionals, we focus on lifestyle management and have proven that the overall health and well being of our employees drives our success. We currently have a vacancy for a Human Resources Assistant and are looking for candidates with the right combination of skills, attitude and personal drive to join us. If you share our perspective on business success and are looking for a challenging career in a dynamic environment we want to hear from you.
As a Human Resources Assistant at Venture Healthcare, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR Specialist with reviewing new hire packages and corresponding with field staff to facilitate completion;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Ensuring field staff have completed all criterion required for working in the various communities and regions in Manitoba, Ontario and northern Canada;
- Working with field staff and the various healthcare regulatory bodies to ensure yearly registrations are current;
- Tracking and maintaining employee referral bonuses;
- Sundry duties as assigned
The Required Qualifications and Skills
The successful applicant will have:
- 1 – 3 years related experience in Human Resources (a diploma or degree in HR preferred);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (with a focus on Outlook and Excel);
- Initiative & ability to act independently under limited supervision;
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal and written communication skill;
- The ability to read, write, and speak french proficiently in a business setting is an asset;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining exceptional organizational skills and detailed orientation;
- Strong team player with a focus on continuous improvement;
The Next Step
If Venture Healthcare and the Human Resources Assistant position has peeked your interest and you are ready for the challenge and excitement our business offers, then submit your cover letter and resume outlining your relevant work experience, your education, your background and your salary expectations.
At this time we would like to thank everyone for their interest in our positions but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Venture Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.