Our Graphic Artist is responsible for supporting marketing team by designing sales and marketing materials; planning and illustrating concept; producing creative graphic layouts, for Flyers, Catalogues, POP material and various marketing materials that allow businesses to attract, reach and retain our target customers.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prioritizing daily workflow to meet needs,
- Meeting tight deadlines and challenges while managing a high volume of various projects;
- Flyer production, brochures, ads, signage and other various print materials;
- Creating visuals which best illustrate the message to be communicated while providing a consistent look and feel for the brand.
- Ensuring that the projects are created to specification and produce proofs for approval.
- Operating graphic design software with high level of proficiency
- Checking and approving copy layout and colors for graphic and production
- Maintaining files for graphic drawings and graphic information folders
- Identifying problems and opportunities for improvement/cost savings; recommending and implementing actions to address these
The successful applicant will possess:
- A diploma in Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Working knowledge of graphics as a marketing and communications tool
- CS Suite experience including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Knowledge of methods of graphic production
- Ability to work in a high paced rapidly changing work environment
- Attention to detail
- Competency in spelling and grammar
- Must have the ability to take creative direction and be proactive in working independently.
- A portfolio demonstrating design skills is required.
Indeed - 30+ days ago