- Ensures operation of electrical/mechanical systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on robots, conveyors, rivet guns, programmable controllers, and following electrical mechanical codes;
- Receives work order or schedule for preventive maintenance jobs and completes the jobs by cleaning, checking all controls and contacts, testing equipment and ensuring that its running in proper sequence and completes the work order by writing a report;
- Assist with new machines and modifies existing equipment by installing wiring and air between machines and equipment;
- Repairs electrical/mechanical systems and equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus etc.
- Repairs and replaces faulty electrical/mechanical components by using testing equipment and hand tools.
- Monitors and maintains electrical/mechanical equipment, parts and supplies.
- Maintains site maintenance on building services.
Union position $25.50/ hr
Shift is Steady Midnights
Indeed - 7 months ago