We are looking for a talented and dedicated Project Manager. As a project manager, you will be challenged by a wide variety of projects, including office buildings, industrial buildings, automotive dealerships, multiplex arenas, retail facilities, multi-unit residential developments and more.
Ventana offers a fun, sociable, people-focused culture. Our team is a very important part of our business and we value work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record at successfully organizing and managing the administrative direction for a full spectrum of commercial, industrial and multi-unit residential projects from start to finish, on time and on budget.
You will be focused, results-driven, adaptable and resilient to changing environments with an ability to manage the unexpected. You will also have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact effectively with the project superintendent and sub-trades to achieve positive results. Your ability to establish superior relationships with clients will be vital to your success.
Responsibilities will include:
- planning, organizing, directing and controlling the daily operations during the construction phase
- planning and preparing construction schedules and monitoring progress
- preparing contracts and confidently negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- at least three to five years (intermediate) project management experience, specifically with a general contractor
- post-secondary, technical education (BCIT) or similar in a construction or industry-related program
- must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and good technical knowledge of Microsoft Project
- valid drivers’ license
If you enjoy working in a busy environment, you take pride in your work, and are not afraid of a challenge then we're interested in hearing from you.
For more information on Ventana, go to VentanaConstruction.com.
No recruiters, no telephone enquiries.