Ventana Construction Corporation is a general contractor and construction manager that has been operating in British Columbia since 1987. We work hard to establish strong relationships with our clients, architects, consultants, sub-trades and we are known for providing the highest level of service possible to each of our clients from the initial consultation all the way through to occupancy.
Our team is a very important part of our business and we value work-life balance. We offer a fun, sociable, people-focused culture.
We have 2 positions available - Project Manager Assistant - LEED (Full Time) and Project Manager Assistant (Maternity Leave coverage).
As Project Manager Assistant for LEED projects you will work closely with the Project Manager and other members of the project team taking care of the LEED administration for our LEED projects, as well as provide additional support to project teams on a day-to-day basis.
Knowledge of LEED is an asset, but not necessary. Training for this role will be provided to the right candidate.
As Project Manager Assistant (maternity leave coverage) you will work closely with the Project Manager and other members of the project team providing administrative assistance and support on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- preparation, process and document all project communications
- Expedite and track subcontract agreements, change orders, requests for information, shop
- drawing review and other information provided by trade contractors and suppliers
- File and subsequently archive project documentation
Required qualifications for both positions:
- at least 3 years administrative experience, preferably in construction.
- advanced computer skills and must be fluent in Microsoft applications
- excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- excellent communication skills including superior proofreading and editorial skills
- ability to work independently and as a member of a team
If enjoy working in a busy environment, you take pride in your work, and are not afraid of a challenge then we're interested in hearing from you.