Graphic Design Intern
We're looking for a motivated Graphic Designer who is looking to gain hands on experience. The ideal intern will be a creative, motivated Graphic Designer who is looking to gain hands on experience and has a love for design. The chosen candidate will need to have strong critical skills and be very creative in forming contents.
Required skills/ Experience
- CS3 minimum (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - ability to edit
- PDFs Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Strong self-management skills
- Social media skills would be a bonus
- Knowledge in Design, Fashion or Art is a plus
- Assists with marketing campaigns
- Generating ideas and being innovative
- Previous experience in graphic design or layout design is an asset
Students applying for this internship should be working towards a related field of Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications and Design.
- Flexible hours, (looking for a commitment of about 10 hours per week)
- Work remotely and independently
This is a 3 months unpaid internship. We are looking for someone to start work immediately. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, attached portfolio and 3 links to your favorite blogs. We will contact qualified applicants if their experience matches our criteria.