Are you passionate about technology? Do you get excited just thinking about the possibilities? Do you love being part of a team where collaboration is key and where your voice gets heard? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re a small, fast-growing software provider looking to hire the best. If you want to work on something that great companies like McDonalds and Wells Fargo actually use, then look no further than Vena Solutions.
While working with our highly competent engineering team, you will:
- Write clean, object-oriented code
- Create robust, speedy production components and develop prototypes quickly
- Develop flexible object-oriented Java or C# .NET code
- Refactor, simplify and optimize code to develop features more effectively
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
Skills & Requirements
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Passionate about technology
- Very strong in Java, C#, C++ or any other object-oriented concepts
- Solid experience with relational databases and SQL
- Able to think ‘outside the box’ and comfortable plugging into anything
- Strong competency in data structures, algorithms and software design
Vena Solutions delivers the only complete Spreadsheet Process Management solution with Vena SPM. While other solutions replace existing spreadsheets with inflexible applications, Vena Solutions’ web-based software leverages our client’s existing spreadsheets to deploy a broad base of regulatory and financial business solutions.
- You’ll learn and grow
- You’ll be surrounded by a great team with great minds
- You’ll work with the latest technologies
- Your voice will be heard and your contribution valued
- You’ll work on products you can be proud of
- You’ll make a difference
- You’ll have fun – we’re diverse, dynamic and open