About the Role
This role is a hybrid role covering both Recruiting and HR support activities. You are a highly energetic and highly organized individual with 3+ years’ experience sourcing for Development and Consulting positions. You have a ‘hunter’ mentality when it comes to finding the right skills and the right fit and are not afraid of cold calling prospective candidates. You will interface with hiring managers to define and build candidate profiles. In addition, you will assist the HR Director with new hire on-boarding and orientation and other HR activities, as requested.
- Develop and implement best-of-breed talent sourcing strategies;;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for each open position and proactively build a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for future positions;
- Administer and coordinate recruitment assessments, pre-screens, on-site interviews and coordination of career fairs and other recruitment initiatives, as required;
- Validate candidate qualifications and competencies;
- Partner with hiring managers in the selection of short-listed and final candidate(s);
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Applicant Tracking System;
- Prepare and distribute recruitment metrics (i.e. cost to hire, time to fill, etc.), as requested;
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans and implementation;
- Actively participate with the Director, Human Resources in improving recruitment strategies and processes;
- Assist with Human Resources projects such as resource and capacity planning, candidate pipeline, recruitment sources, etc., as requested by the Director, Human Resources;
- Input and maintenance of employee records and employee records system;
- Respond to general inquiries from employees regarding company programs and policies;
- Assist Director, Human Resources with the roll-out of Human Resources policies, programs and procedures;
- Provide project support to the Director, Human Resources as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma, preferably with a major in Human Resources or Business Administration/Management
- 3+ years’ technical recruiting experience within an agency and corporate environment
- 2 – 5 years’ corporate business experience, preferably in a Human Resources department
- Experience with full life-cycle recruitment processes
- Proven ability to tap into hidden applicant pool
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong knowledge and experience with behavioral-based interviewing techniques
- Experienced leveraging social networks, resume databases & the Internet for sourcing & recruiting.
- Experienced building custom search engines for powerful personalized searching
- Fearless Cold Calling
- Experienced finding passive candidates
- Knowledge of tools & tactics to improve your search skills.
- Experienced sourcing ahead of your competition
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Proactive, adaptive, flexible and results-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness
- Outstanding time management skills
- High degree of confidentiality is required
Vena Solutions delivers the most flexible performance management solution available for budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, analytics, and other mission-critical finance and accounting processes to large and mid-market companies globally.
Vena’s unified web-based software platform embraces all the power and flexibility of Microsoft Excel® yet provides powerful workflow management, control and reporting capabilities.
This unique approach is complemented by a dedicated consulting, advisory and training team. The result is fast time to benefit, lower cost of ownership, and a solution that is easily managed by clients.
Indeed - 9 months ago