Vena Solutions delivers the most flexible performance management solution available for budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, analytics, and other mission-critical finance and accounting processes to large and mid-market companies globally.
Vena’s unified web-based software platform embraces all the power and flexibility of Microsoft Excel® yet provides powerful workflow management, control and reporting capabilities.
This unique approach is complemented by a dedicated consulting, advisory and training team. The result is fast time to benefit, lower cost of ownership, and a solution that is easily managed by clients.
About the Role
The primary responsibility of a Business Development Manager is to manage, support, and supervise the business development activity within a given geographical territory. You will converse with C-Level Executives from Fortune 500 companies to understand their business environment, identify their business issues and priorities and determine where within their organization Vena’s offering might fit. You will be working closely and serve as strategic partners to Vena’s Regional Sales Managers to help move prospects through the sales process to close.
- As a Vena Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Conduct and manage the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Have the desire and energy to complete a high volume of daily prospecting and market nurturing activities
- Drive prospects to special events and webinars
- Continually build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the external Sales team
- Continuously learn about the needs and processes of Finance and Accounting departments and be able to communicate Vena’s value proposition against those needs
- Ensure territory market data is being captured, updated and recorded within our Salesforce.com CRM
Skills & Qualifications
- Technical aptitude – ability to learn Vena products and product features
- 1+ years of experience in outbound calling and territory management
- Ability to engage people over the phone in value-added business conversations
- Understand end-user business requirements and propose solutions as they relate to Vena Solutions’ software and services
- Ability to overcome objections to achieve sales targets
- Self-motivated and driven, with a passion to succeed
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country in which the role is located. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to us when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.