Veeam Software Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA13 November 2017
I worked at Veeam for three years. We had a team environment with everyone pitching in to meet the team quota; we all became a family. The bigger more extended family was the rest of the teams. The environment is pretty relaxed except for month end, quarter end or year end; then it is pretty hectic with all the teams trying to make quotas. The hardest part of the job is working with partners to close deals, since we didn't sell directly to the enduser. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel into my sales territory once a quarter. The culture is pretty young but very competitive and very engaging!
Pros
Lots of contest and fun challenges at work
Cons
Constant changing of comp plans
Don't do it
Director (Current Employee) –  United States11 November 2017
Don't make the same mistake I did. I went to Veeam with the understanding of a different type of job. Not at all what I expected. The company is moving way too faced and is missing key components.
Veeam, A Culture of Change
Project Manager/Analyst, Global Cloud Business (Former Employee) –  Work at Home2 November 2017
Veeam culture has changed over the past 2 years. What was once an invigorating dot-com hopeful environment has turned into a workplace where management - brought in from other companies -
has changed the workplace atmosphere to one of chaos. With this lack of direction and management having little long-term consistent vision, the ship seems to have no steering and moral grows lower by the day.
Great experience
Regional Channel Manager (Former Employee) –  Regional30 October 2017
Productive, highly motivated team, great work/life balance, great benefits, it was basically startup when we started to work on emerging markets so it was a great challenge for me.
Pros
Fast paced and productive environment
Cons
Lack of social skills in senior management
Fun, Innovative & Fast Paced
Regional Sales Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA22 September 2017
I LOVED working at Veeam. A company growing exponentially with the experience of a flat organization was refreshing! Your input, ideas and energy mattered.
Currently in a constant State of Flux
Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 September 2017
Managerment has been taken over by VMware refugees and changed the dynamics and culture the company.
Wholesale changes are being made weekly. Quotas, Commission plans, role and responsibilities are always up in the air.

Not able telecommute
Only 3 weeks vacation
No 401K Matching
Healthcare is Expensive
Low to Medium payscale wages
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Vacation, Healthcare, No 401K Matching Low-Med Salary
Exciting and Fast paced
Sales (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA6 September 2017
Learned a lot in a short period of time. Long hours. Excellent pay and benefits. Wish I had a better management staff to work with. People were fantastic. Can't be lazy in this environment. Hard work will pay off.
Pros
Great people
Cons
This job was a non-started from the first day.
Systems Engineer, Federal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 August 2017
The project team was locked into their ways, mind set and wasn't interested in bringing anyone else on-baord. I kid this nagging feeling that this wasn't going to work, but I really wanted to give it my all. It just wasn't going to happen
Pros
Some people were really nice and supportive, others would stand-by while you failed.
Cons
Foreign management that didn't listen to their US team. Poor sales in some divisions, while others went like gang busters.
I'm learning something new every day
Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH6 August 2017
Working for Veeam is challenging for me. I'm learning something new every day, Veeam has provided me with opportunities to expand my Knowledge in both technical and IT management to advance my career
Pros
Growing ripidly! demanding environemt, cutting edge, room for advancemet, exciting work ethic and culture, eagar to learn envirionmet with like minded peers
Cons
demanding envrionmnt
Fast paced environment with steady growth
National Channel Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 May 2017
In my years at Veeam I have seen the company triple in size. Veeam is a fast paced environment and consistently growing and changing. Veeam is the #1 vendor in the virtualization backup space!
Excellent to work for.
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Polaris, Ohio24 April 2017
Troubleshooting backup software, and networking and anything related to backing up VM's.

VSS troubleshooting, troubleshooting storage appliances, and VMware environments.
Challenging but dynamic and fun
Inside hosting manager (Current Employee) –  Санкт-Петербург15 January 2017
Challenging in terms of the knowledge required, strict KPIs and MBOs but great benefits and fun culture. Good place to learn and advance your career in IT
Productive and fun work enviroment
I prefer not to say!! (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA13 December 2016
Management needs training but overall it's okay! Inside Sales has a solid foundation and the leadership will definitely benefit you in the long run!!!
Solid place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA10 August 2016
Inside sales rep role included searching for and developing new business. I covered the state of Texas and focused on all verticles.
Pefect
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Санкт-Петербург6 June 2016
Awesome company, great conditions and terms. Young team, great spirit. You get to talk to very experienced engineers. You will quickly gain valuable experience in virtualization.
Great product, engineers and marketing, toxic management culture and no career perspective
Field Sales (Current Employee) –  Brussels17 April 2016
Lots of parties,fun and a great buzz in the market.

Management has no vision or long-term strategy, toxic HR policies, secondary benefits are not good at all. You are there to make money for the company, that's your only right to exist. It's not about you. No internal career or growth perspective after a while.

Product, tech support, egineers are terrific. some real good people in the company. Especially on the technical side.
Sales (management) colleagues are not always ethical, not the best culture. Most people are focussing on growing their wallets.
Most of the times happy customers, if they don't raise the product prices every year. Marketing and sales driven organization. It's all about hitting numbers, no more no less.

Start caring seriously about your people, they are what drives the company and your numbers. Treat them as your most precious assets not as disposables. Put people management as a priority.
Pros
The product, marketing, dynamic market
Cons
Management's vision, Hr, People management, not so ethical culture and colleagues
Good Product
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D2 February 2016
Really good product, my team was really grate. Good relationship with distribuitors and partners.
The management it's lost in the ideas and plans.
Pros
good work atmosphere in the office
Cons
the management it's lost
Awesome place to work with plenty of opportunity
Inside Sales Associate (ISA) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA27 January 2016
Awesome place to begin your career in software sales. A good place to advance as quickly as you want based upon job performance. Great training although very confusing they have developed a great training program that will allow you to be successful in each individual role you work in
Great Company, Great Product, Great People
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA4 December 2015
Quality organization with excellent solutions. Well managed and great core values and culture. Veeam is a privately held software developer of very innovative solutions for protecting virtual workloads unlike anything in the industry. They are a true market leader.
Pros
Productive. positive energy organization
Cons
None really
Its okay
ISR for Los Angeles (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA5 October 2015
A great place for young men and women looking to get into the IT arena. Younger employees verses a more mature sales force.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veeam Software. Our community is ready to answer.