Company: Electronic design with PCB assembly and battery system Manufacturing
Reports To: President and CEO
- Senior management experience with P&L responsibility -- Minimum 10 Years
- Management experience of lithium battery assembly - Minimum 5 Years
- Proven sales and marketing experience in high growth companies in technology sector
- Ability to plan and execute of corporate growth strategies
- Merger and acquisition experiences
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems
- ISO and quality management processes
- Directs all operations including purchasing, receiving, materials management, order planning & scheduling, assembly, quality assurance, for delivering large format lithium energy storage batteries to specialized market segments that include but not ,limited to marine, oil and gas, military, mining , industrial and utilities with a main focus on the USA and Europe
- Experience, knowledge and access to external business relationships with suppliers and subcontractors so that the organization's image is reflected in the most positive manner and where such contacts are critical in the realization of large format lithium energy storage battery systems
- Leads the implementation and maintenance of programs and procedures that assure the company's competitive position, and support long-range objectives for the companies direction in large format lithium battery systems manufacturing
- Leads the implementation and maintenance of programs and procedures that assure the company's competitive position, and support long-range objectives for the companies direction in large format lithium battery systems testing and agency approvals and all safety approvals
- Recommends appropriate authority limits for subordinate managers, monitors their performance in execution of business plans, and takes corrective action where warranted.
- Participates in setting the strategic direction of the company to ensure profitability and growth. Monitors and keeps informed of evolving technological changes to the types of products it provides, and it's potential impact on the company's business and plans.
- Directs the implementation of solutions, acquiring external technology and knowledge as required, to meet strategic and operational requirements. Liaises with customers to be aware of potential needs or concerns. Monitors the competition to keep informed of overall developments both in technology and pricing.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard