Title: Marketing Coordinator
Start Date: May/June 2013
Duration: Part-time for 3 - 6 months, hours TBD
Location: working remotely with in-person meetings
Vector Executive Solutions is a strategic marketing & business planning consultancy. We are headquartered in Vancouver, BC. Our business consultancy footprint is international and spans Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern for the summer to join our growing team.
Intern: Marketing Coordinator
In your role you can expect to work with Vector’s CEO and support the organization’s marketing programs. In this position, you will develop skills and gain experience in marketing and learn about strategizing. You will be asked to come up with fresh marketing ideas and implement them.
- Create a social media strategy and manage the social media sites
- Provide art work
- Develop and create the monthly newsletters
- Create a marketing campaign
- Support the development of a seminar
- Update and manage the website
- Conduct market research
This internship requires an independent thinker and organizer who is excited to bring forth new ideas and implement them.
- Working towards, or completion of, a university degree in a related field
- Familiarity with social media
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
To submit your resume, please visit: http://www.consultvector.com/marketing-intern/
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume but only those under consideration will be contacted.