GRAPHIC DESIGNER: INTERNSHIP ROLE
- Internship: Unpaid
- Duration: Part-Time for 3 – 6 months, estimated to be 3 – 8 hours per week
- Location: Working remotely with in-person meetings
- Review Website: Make recommendations for improvements and implement changes
- Review Artwork: Background, headers of social media sites; make recommendations for improvements and implement changes
- Changing art file and producing print ready file
- Image manipulation
- Designing newsletter and direct mail templates
- Designing PPT template
- Creating a brand guide
- Design campaign artwork and collaborate with team on campaign design
- Other tasks TBD
This internship requires a creative thinker to generate design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Working towards, or completion of, a university degree in graphic design or related field
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Familiarity with website design and social media
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization, communication and computer skills
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
We thank all applications for submitting their resume, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Vector Executive Solutions is a strategic marketing & business planning consultancy. We are headquartered in Vancouver, BC. Our business consultancy footprint is international and spans Canada, USA, Europe and Asia.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Vector Executive Solutions is a strategic marketing & business planning consultancy. We are headquartered in Vancouver, BC. Our business...