Want to spend your summer in a flexible job, outside, supporting a local charity? Vecova is a non-profit, service and research agency that also operates three successful Social Enterprises. We are growing our Social Enterprise to offer beverage container donation pick-up to residents of Calgary that will support persons with disabilities. To promote and sign up customers for this exciting new venture we have new opportunity for a seasonal Recycling Representative.
- Social Media promotion of new service
- Demonstrations of service at local community locations and summer events
- Door to door sales of recycling pick up service to residential customers in defined territory
- Provide exceptional customer service and manage customer sign-ups
- Set up frames and bags for customers upon sign up
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Manage territory to maximize customer contact
- Customer data entry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Post-secondary education in business required
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Police security clearance required
- Sales experience is an asset
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is an asset
Seasonal Position: May 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013
Compensation: $14/hour plus Bonus
Please submit a cover letter and resume by April 15th, 2013 with the position title in the subject line to the recruitment email.
3304-33 Street NW
Calgary, AB T2L 2A6
Fax: (403) 284-1146
Thank you to all applicants; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.