Vecima Networks Inc. (TSE: VCM) is a world-class designer and manufacturer of advanced broadband products, employing approximately 525 people. Our products are shipped around the world and are used by major international companies to deliver Digital TV, Video on Demand, and Broadband Internet service in over 30 countries.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Responsible for ensuring that multiple Vecima facilities are maintained to company standards in a timely and cost effective manner
- Performing building repairs and regular maintenance
- Carpentry and mechanical experience would be an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work alone and in a team
- Position requires some heavy lifting, working outdoors, etc.
Candidates are asked to clearly identify their knowledge and work experience.
As per company policy, Criminal Background Checks are required prior to accepting employment with Vecima Networks Inc.
Vecima Networks has a competitive compensation and benefits package, and strives to provide a challenging work environment that can foster skill development and personal career growth for all employees.
If you are looking for a challenging career move as a Maintenance/Facilities Support in our Facilities Department, we want to hear from you! To apply, please direct your cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, to the contact below.
Applicants are requested to forward the following information with their application:
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.